Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here see themselves above others?

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
4ea86d9942169458746cf7701a15774c6711026b.jpg

Show yourselves.

I see myself below others.

I am as inferior as you can get

No. I'm too low self esteem for that. Even when i eventually ascend I'll still feel inferior.

Just a reminder that 99% of the population is subhuman, so even if you strike and become a normie you're still shit.

I like feeling superior to others but I know I'm not

We're self aware subhumans
IncelTears is that ----->

No, I know my place. I cant see myself above anyone.

Nah. I respect newbies less (especially May 2nd cels) but I give them a chance and I have already interacted with plenty of them and I like some.

superior because of my knowledge of the blackpill, inferior due to my shitty genetics

You caught me. I’m superior due to my alpha attitude, and sociopathic manipulative abilities that I just exposed and fuck...
AF84AE40 CBBB 4C23 A93A A1FA9ED3A9F4

I see myself as even lower than any parasite lol

im better than anyone in existance

Mostly. It befits a man not to be ashamed when looking upon himself but, given the difficulty of reconciling it with the state of the world and my place in therein, sometimes superciliousness can make things very tense and sickening.

I could be high
You should be low

I see myself above degenerate cucks, fags and whores; but people with brains and the ability to think I see as equals.

I can see above the manlets.

Yeah, Im abit of a supremacist;).

4ea86d9942169458746cf7701a15774c6711026b.jpg

Show yourselves.
No, and I don't think many people here do. That's why I don't understand the worship of Elliot Rodger by some of you. He thought he was Chad looking in his mind and all of us are losers who don't deserve sex anyway. He would hate most, if not all of us.

op your image is cursed

In what way? Please specify.

I am superior, you should be honored I am gracing you with my presence in this thread.

No, and I don't think many people here do. That's why I don't understand the worship of Elliot Rodger by some of you. He thought he was Chad looking in his mind and all of us are losers who don't deserve sex anyway. He would hate most, if not all of us.
it's a meme for the most part, ER was fucked from the start because of his cuck father anyway

I am smarter than all normies. through involuntary isolation I have had the chance to contemplate and acquire knowledge the normies could never even imagine. I am a better person than them all.

SUPREME Gentleman.

Nah. I respect newbies less (especially May 2nd cels) but I give them a chance and I have already interacted with plenty of them and I like some.
Oh really? :heybby:

a966889b9473c62905572b53cc99b1e9.jpg

superior because of my knowledge of the blackpill, inferior due to my shitty genetics
Nice one ;)

You caught me. I’m superior due to my alpha attitude, and sociopathic manipulative abilities that I just exposed and fuck...
View attachment 10953
dont worry on the down low, im that too ;)

I see myself as even lower than any parasite lol
society should cater to us, if their not going to give us sex tbh.

im better than anyone in existance
that's the spirit.

bf2cb7ddf8342e21f7c7cf27aad2d319.jpg

Mostly. It befits a man not to be ashamed when looking upon himself but, given the difficulty of reconciling it with the state of the world and my place in therein, sometimes superciliousness can make things very tense and sickening.

I could be high
You should be low

highIQ post, i don't understand what youve said, but it sounds kinda cool.

11ecc525c5936f86569f0d0d864907c9.gif

I see myself above degenerate cucks, fags and whores; but people with brains and the ability to think I see as equals.
we should aspire to elistists and see ourselves as above others, its the only way to cope :p

I can see above the manlets.
tallcels grrrrrrrr :rage:

Yeah, Im abit of a supremacist;).
im a supremacist, well *secretly* teehee :D

dude couldve gone to las vegas and got hookers with his daddy's money tho.

prewhipped.jpg

op your image is cursed
no :)

when you're too good for everyone.

No, I know my place. I cant see myself above anyone.
snap out of it.

db5227e55aecb3657e791acfc2d641049372192b_hq.gif

I am superior, you should be honored I am gracing you with my presence in this thread.
ur saint black ops 2 cel <3.

I am smarter than all normies. through involuntary isolation I have had the chance to contemplate and acquire knowledge the normies could never even imagine. I am a better person than them all.
this posts deserves a thread of its own. dunnings-kruger effect > everything.

58dd01350c2dc374d7e7e2cacc3d29ab1505853833_large.png

SUPREME Gentleman.
they hate us because they aint us.

every conceivable way
except sex of course
we're personality chads so it isnt that women dont want us, we're just too good for them!
heh heh heh :feelscry:

I'm better than all of you tbh.

Nope, I'm a genetic failure. Actually just a failure in general; an untermensch. I wish I was still a kid.

Btw are you into femdom or something lol

ur saint black ops 2 cel <3.
Yes it is I the great st blackops2cel praise be my name honor and pray to me and I might fulfill your desires as it says in my great book " I shall anoitest my head with oil cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of st blackops2cel forever."

I see myself above others but at the same time I have low confidence and get subconcious around people, doesn't really add up.

No

Incels is true communism

I have delusions of grandeur at times. I tend to speak very boldly about my interests, even though I'm not some scrub off the street I'm not an eleet expert either.

Since I'm ethnic low class Im objectively at the bottom

i see myself above you, you mad?

Are you this delusional or just trolling
I'm being serious my trash ethnic features like my eye area etc makes my phenotype very undesirable, I think you don't understand how over it is for ethnics, you need to be perfect with a perfect non-ethnic phenotype

I'm being serious my trash ethnic features like my eye area etc makes my phenotype very undesirable, I think you don't understand how over it is for ethnics, you need to be perfect with a perfect non-ethnic phenotype
Go on tinder or leave your house and see how not over it is for you.