Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here remember me from plebbit?

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Fuck, most of my based threads got deleted due to all those bans over the years. Worst thing is, I don't even remember half the things I posted there.

Attachments

• 1585025307536.jpg
    1585025307536.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 38
I think I might vaguely remember your name. Also, your PVP is triggering, get that roastie out of my site/sight.

Shortcels refugee?

Reddit is garbage I don’t use it

FUCK I JUST WANT BRAINCELS BACK

FUCK I JUST WANT BRAINCELS BACK

It's never coming back, boyo. Incels and braincels had a soul that no other incel forum has been able to capture before or after their inevitable demise

Never made an account there and never will

Who tf is this GrAYcel?

It's never coming back, boyo. Incels and braincels had a soul that no other incel forum has been able to capture before or after their inevitable demise
Everything I love goes away in the end

Giphy 3

im not gay sorry

I was being ironic there or is fun banter not allowed?
“Fun banter” is what shot r9k.

“haha guys I’m only joking about trannies! It’s ironic!”
“Haha guys I’m only taking estrogen to be ironic! Funny joke!”

“I want to take dicks”

Slippery slope you take...

“Fun banter” is what shot r9k.

“haha guys I’m only joking about trannies! It’s ironic!”
“Haha guys I’m only taking estrogen to be ironic! Funny joke!”

“I want to take dicks”

Slippery slope you take...
Bro, I hate what has become of r9k as well, but how does foid avi lead to finding trannies attractive?

Last edited:
Fuark bro, your avi make pp hard.

srs tho, I’m of the opinion that mods should quit riding the fence and either outright ban female Avis (2d included) or let people have them. I don’t care if a guy has female avi as long as he doesn’t actually engage in woman worship.

It was a joke. Do I need to use /s/ for lowIQcels?
Fuark bro, your avi make pp hard.

srs tho, I’m of the opinion that mods should quit riding the fence and either outright ban female Avis (2d included) or let people have them. I don’t care if a guy has female avi as long as he doesn’t actually engage in woman worship.
Thanks, I agree with this sentiment heavily. I completely denounce foid worshipping, but selecting a female as your Avi shouldn't be constituted as actually pedestalising said female.

Attachments

• 1585010792566.png
    1585010792566.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Nothing you say matters because your profile pic is probably the worst on the entire forum. Get that degenerate whore off my screen.

Nothing you say matters because your profile pic is probably the worst on the entire forum. Get that degenerate whore off my screen.
Bro, don't restrict my freedom. I'm not violating any of the rules so let the avi thing rest.

Seen you posting, yeah. But please, for the love of God change that avi. Please. I don't want to see B*llie E*lish on my screen ever fucking again.

Your profile picture is disgusting and uncultured

>atheistsomali

Yikes.

Nah, I haven't used reddit since I found this forum