Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anyone Here Play Truck Simulators?

Five Dozen Eggs

Five Dozen Eggs

STEM-cel
★★★★
I understand most people here probably find them boring but I've developed a soft spot for playing Euro Truck Simulator 2. Does anyone else do this? Maybe if there's enough of you out there we could get an incel convoy going on truckersmp.

No, they feel like too much work. I do like multiplayer car driving games and single player car driving games though. I love joining multiplayer car driving games under the username “FUCKHEAD” and smashing into the other players and spamming the chat with bs. It lets some rage out

Yeah I have all the map expansions too

I tried ETS 2 for a few hours but got bored of it. Went back to stealing 18 wheelers in GTA 5 and running over peds with them

I tried ETS 2 for a few hours but got bored of it. Went back to stealing 18 wheelers in GTA 5 and running over peds with them
Someone should make a mod for ets and ats that lets you run over peds

i want to try american truck simulator one day, europe is too boring
but at the same time i feel like i want more comprehensive and immersive experience, something close to GTA but with a focus on trucks and delivering cargo

Last edited:
I used to but it got boring, all you really do is just drive through the same generic looking countryside and you can't run over pedestrians