Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here not need to wear glasses?

Occipital lobe challanged cel.

• Me

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Me

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Only vote if applicable.

Wearing glasses could make people look less aesthetically pleasing if they don't choose nice frame ones.

Last edited:
Yeah tons of 20/20 vision moggers here. Most noticeably @Sneir

Me but i dont know how to get them

Only vote if applicable.

Wearing glasses could make people look less aesthetically pleasing if they don't choose nice frame ones.
[IMG alt="zephyr"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/35/35680.jpg?1627066900[/IMG]

zephyr​

★★★
UK Wizardcel
Joined Jul 22, 2021
Last seen 2 minutes ago · Viewing thread Does anyone here not need to wear glasses?
Posts1,253

FollowIgnoreWatch
Start chat
Start conversation
Find
  • Short term memory loss from birth, nigh impossible to hold down a job, 30 year old, UK, anhedonia, male virgin in da-house.

Borderline autistic, like all good lol cows.

I once had a lesson of SPED where I was blindfolded, feeling out physical wooden letters to tell them which ones they were... I was 16.

During Foundation tier/Placement education days, those students (including me) were never told that they need at least Cs to pass exams.

The Looking for work credit/Universal credit, let me apply for jobs I had no chance of getting for years.

I'm not allowed to live off disability benefit due to: being able to cook my own meals, not live on meds and not being suicidal.:feelstastyman:

I have since applied again aand this time explained how unemployable I am. Awaiting result.

I am not racist.

I am not sexist.

I am not homophobic.

I am not religious.

I broke my penis on purpose. I did it out of guilt for having a slightly larger than average one. Didn't even hurt. Less desirable to women forever. Good life lesson.

Blackpill is real. Incels are real. Incels ascending is also real,

Life is a game of snakes and ladders. Society hides the ladders from others.

PERSONALITY IS MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEM AND OR UPBRINGING

:chad: Gene = rs2490272

The above website article is the Blackpill without the name.

• You a CHAD???

yeah i don't need glasses,my vision was always good,prolly cause my other senses,like hearing and smell are shit

I wear glasses and I'm not a :chad:

Last edited:
Me, but I think I would look better with glasses

I wear glasses and I'm not a :chad:
What kind of glasses does an incel even go for? I'll probably end up having to 'cause of parents but it could help me 'cause I've got damn bug eyes. Although I just remembered I can't even wear sunglasses straight 'cause of an old broken nose injury ffs.