Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Does anyone here know what happened to Capable_Onion ?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Last seen Jun 17, 2022 @Capable_Onion

He was a 2019cel blackcel who would obsess over going to asia in the hopes of ascending there. He’d post all sorts of vids and tiktoks to reaffirm his belief that blacks can do well in asia too

Last time I talked to him he mentioned receiving a sizable inheritance from his uncle who passed and planned to use the money to move to asia with this mum. I think he has discord so some of you discord cucks might know what happened to him in the end

He probably ascended with indigenous foids into BBC.

repost if you're a truecel
IMG 1705

If he got rich and geomaxxed. He's Lucky
True. Still, he told me if he ascended he’d post his final thread about it as a way to rub it in for the users who doubted him. But there was no thread so either the whole thing was LARP or he is having the time of his life rn

He was @WØLF 2.0 I remember him

He was @WØLF 2.0 I remember him
maybe @WØLF knows what ended up happening to him. Sadly he doesn’t seem be very active though so we might not get an answer. Unless you know something?

maybe @WØLF knows what ended up happening to him. Sadly he doesn’t seem be very active though so we might not get an answer. Unless you know something?
Shit @WØLF has been gone since July he’ll be back though