Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here keep an online circle? Did you? What was your experience?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I don't think online "friends" are always a bad idea. Don't get attached, ESPECIALLY not to a "femcel" by all means but at best it keeps you relativabilityely grounded (believe me, self-imposed isolation WILL basically rot your brain's communication ) and at worst you'll at least have more blackpill stories.

I am an enigma in the blackpill world. It's hard to explain but like, I still desire females, but I have almost no sexual desire at all (fin side effets fucked me up hard lol, different thread). I used make "internet friends" when I was a bluepilled teencel. They were usually from omegle and then I'd keep in touch over Kik (pathetic I know as I wasn't even getting nudes). These were all teens (just like me at the time, FBIcels) This was 6-7 years ago now so maybe a generational thing but the blackpill was basically confirmed to me there.

Over time I basically built up a "harem" of girls who I'd talk to, just on a platonic basis lmao. I look back and cringe at how cucked it was, but you just see the same thing in on Twitch, discord or whatever it is now. Guys donating to girls for EXISTING. Getting nothing from it back. And yeah, if girls see you as a "gay best friend" type, regardless of whether you actually are gay or not, then they're never going to be capable of seeing you as a "qt bezzie" and will always open up to you because they see you as a sexual nonentity. This includes them openly admitting to stringing along multiple guys, consdering thtemselves virgins because they took it in he ass, and much more ridiculous shit,

And you know what I found? International Omegle/online communities are no different.. You can find find you an example of female behaviour of every continent. It didn't matter if they were Muslim, Asian, Latina, White, Black, lying is second nature to them. Fuck there's probably some female researcher in Antarctica sucking off the Chad "project manager". But yeah. Women Same fucking story every time;
-Met a guy (Chad) > He's cute > He only wants to fuck > Sexual attraction >
Guy approached me > He's not cute > He only wants to fuck > MEEEEEETOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
All across the globe boyos.

Sorry for complete ramble thread, hungover/still drunk (it's over)

Last edited:
What do you mean by "online circle?" I read your post but I still don't understand. Internet friends? A harm of girls?

What do you mean by "online circle?" I read your post but I still don't understand. Internet friends? A harm of girls?
Yes like an internet group you regularly talk in. I always see people on .co say shit like "on my discord".

Yes like an internet group you regularly talk in. I always see people on .co say shit like "on my discord".
Yeah,a lot of users on .co

Isn't Incels.co the Internet group we talk in? Do you not mean something like Incels.co?

kinda but with no foids

I used to have a circle of online friends that I would talk to from ages 14-16, but they all left me and moved on with their lives.

I sometimes visit a german Incel discord server
but i would never join a server with foids
cause male behaviour changes with females present .

Over for onlineCels

From my experiences, when females are starting to join, the place would shutdown within 6 months.

I sometimes visit a german Incel discord server
but i would never join a server with foids
cause male behaviour changes with females present .

Yep this.
Always starts with the same bluepilled beta cucks that go PLEASE MLADY I DEFENDED YOUR HONOUR ON THE INTERNET. CAN I HAVE FEET PICS PLEASEEEEEEEE. :lul:

Also forget serious gaming with a foid present. If you allow a foid to enter your MMO group its going to turn into a shitshow because every fucking neckbeard now thinks he can impress her instead of playing the fucking game.

But yeah I gave up on online relationships around 2014-2015 or so. Back then I could actually get nudes with my voice (have deep high T voice), some foids even considered meeting RL but as soon as they saw me it was over.

I heard nowdays that shit is impossible though because every foid has a legion of bluepill simps behind her.

Yep this.
Always starts with the same bluepilled beta cucks that go PLEASE MLADY I DEFENDED YOUR HONOUR ON THE INTERNET. CAN I HAVE FEET PICS PLEASEEEEEEEE. :lul:

Also forget serious gaming with a foid present. If you allow a foid to enter your MMO group its going to turn into a shitshow because every fucking neckbeard now thinks he can impress her instead of playing the fucking game.

But yeah I gave up on online relationships around 2014-2015 or so. Back then I could actually get nudes with my voice (have deep high T voice), some foids even considered meeting RL but as soon as they saw me it was over.

I heard nowdays that shit is impossible though because every foid has a legion of bluepill simps behind her.
have you tried singing or rapping with your voice ?
or ASMR channel on youtube ?
you need to capitalize on your genetic strengths
you dont need to show your face
if you make music you can just hire an actor thats pretending to be you
I think sia did the same in her music videos
and she hired girls who all wesr the same blonde wig

have you tried singing or rapping with your voice ?
or ASMR channel on youtube ?
you need to capitalize on your genetic strengths
you dont need to show your face
if you make music you can just hire an actor thats pretending to be you
I think sia did the same in her music videos
and she hired girls who all wesr the same blonde wig

My voice is way too deep for singing. Best I can do music wise would be shit like this

Foids always think I'm some metal/stoner type of guy.
When they see the fat manchild with the babyface they laugh their asses off. :forcedsmile:

My voice is way too deep for singing. Best I can do music wise would be shit like this

Foids always think I'm some metal/stoner type of guy.
When they see the fat manchild with the babyface they laugh their asses off. :forcedsmile:

i never understood this kind of music tbh
you cant understand a single word

Not really tbh. I'm alone even on the fucking internet.