Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here have single sister(s)

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
Curious.
I have three myself, 30+ so they are way past their primes.

Coincidentally my four of my parents children turned out to complete losers when it comes to making romantic connections or otherwise.
Although we have never really addressed this within ourselves, all of us four are hermits , with no friends / significant other's and with a strong hatred for one another.

with the era of smartphones and constant access to the internet its easier to cope with our current situation somewhat . Though I wonder how long until one of those three will snap .

Don't think anyone here is in the same position though, for when anytime someone here talks about their siblings , it's mostly in contrast with how successful he/she is compared to them.

Yeah, but she isn't genetically modified like me.

I have a sister that is a teen, but she mostly spends her time watching animes and is super asocial.
She might be more high inhib than me, but since she's female it won't matter much for her in the future.

Yeah, but she isn't genetically modified like me.
If I were them, I would have roped at being so inferior.

I have two sisters, neither of them was single for a single day after the age of 16. (both above 30 now).

Cuck if you have a sister that doesnt wear Burqa

If I had a sister I'd kill it.

I have two sisters, neither of them was single for a single day after the age of 16. (both above 30 now).
Brutal reality check. It makes you think how someone so close to you can live a totally different life.