Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over does anyone here have hips like these?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

I can't say I do but this is fucking horrifying. I don't think I have ever heard a woman say to somebody complaining about lady hips that some girls are into that, they'll find someone, etc like they try to with wrists. Lady hips are so irredeemable on a man nobody even tries to bullshit about it, over if you look like you have klinefelter from too much soy milk in the womb

Thank goodness not

I have wide hips and it looks repulsive. not nearly as bad as this soy though. he needs to deltmaxx asap

of course he looks like the stereotypical soyboy as well. Absolutely zero sexual dimorphism, even his eyebrows look like those of a fag. Unless he's into eating cum from "his" "wife"'s pussy he should rope

Someone send him our link

As long as if your upper body is not feminine and face is 7+ women usually dgaf about lady like hips

however if it is like OP's pic or uglier women are repulsed

yes i have wide hips for my entire fucking life and there is nothing I can do to change that, my lower has body has always been larger than my upper body, my figure as a whole is quite unproportional

Hips don’t lie, don’t you know

No, can’t say I do.

narrow shoulders, wide hips are fucking disgusting

Yes I do. And it hurts. My shoulders are pretty broad though, but this doesn't make up for it, especially in fitting clothing or while shirtless.

Luckily my body proportions are pretty good.

View attachment 112649
I can't say I do but this is fucking horrifying. I don't think I have ever heard a woman say to somebody complaining about lady hips that some girls are into that, they'll find someone, etc like they try to with wrists. Lady hips are so irredeemable on a man nobody even tries to bullshit about it, over if you look like you have klinefelter from too much soy milk in the womb
Chances he's a pathetic cuck male feminist look sky high

The first negative thing that I've come across that I don't have, thank you god

I have an ugly, horrifyingly disgusting body, but at least I don't have hips like that. My frame is still shit though

My hips are too wide in proportion to my ribcage, but not as wide as his

No i am a balkan ogre not a tranny

I knew a guy with much worse hips than this. He was higher body fat too so it looked extra bad. He was engaged though....

Into that side

Shoulder to hip ratio is what matters. That guy has horrible shoulder width. If he had wider shoulders, it wouldnt be bad.

No, I am overweight though.

My hips are godlike tier ngl I bet I mog every single one of you.

Too bad rest of my body is shit.

Thanks to harmful chemicals in the air and in our food, among other factors, men are becoming more feminine and women are becoming more masculine. Look for more "men" like this ladyhipped soyboy cuck in the future, along with muscular women with broad shoulders and a 1:1 waist-to-hip ratio (I've seen several of those on the beach lately).

View attachment 112649

Lmfao you watched the same video I did.

I don't think the dude has hips, I think he's bone-y and wearing ugly, baggy jeans.

klinefelts me.

I do and I also look almost exactly like the guy in OP's pic, except with no hair and eyebrows.

He's a typical soyboy nerd.

That's some serious hormonal imbalance.

Its over for hipcels.