Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here have a body as bad as or worse than mine ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
@It's Over had a worse body and still ascended in SEA.

EDIT: I meant the old It's Over, I don't remember exactly how his username was spelled, I'm sure older users remember him.

62a193f282bbc4e8b9b6a8d5ea7336a4

Ngl, I had the same haircut for the first 2 years in HS.
When I made "Friends" with the ugliest ogre in school, he later on said to me that he saw me during orientation and thought to himself "hopefully im not getting in a class with this kid"

I am just fucked on so many Levels for life. I will work as Little as possible and hopefully live a secluded, low-stress Lifestyle to Keep what is left of my Health intact.

So this guy was actually a Sex haver?:what:

Actually crazy shit man

Height mogs me, healthy fat mogs me, skin mogs me (scaring acne not racially), mogs me at looking manly and seemingly strength mogs me. If he is incel its beyond over for me

Height mogs me, healthy fat mogs me, skin mogs me (scaring acne not racially), mogs me at looking manly and seemingly strength mogs me. If he is incel its beyond over for me
Take a guess why he was banned

Bragged about having unpaid sex
Damn. Didn't see that. Also I dont think its bragging if he is paying to have Chad's sloppy seconds. Sounds more like a simp to me