Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here have a body as bad as or worse than mine ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
20200405 165515 1

Im more skinny

my body is trash but yours is subhuman ngl. Do u have any weird genetic condition?

Mogs me at being non fat

im shorter and wider

Im more short

Whats wrong with it? Do you mean you frame or your l(ack of) muscles?

My wrists and arms are smaller. My hips may on the same level, hard to guess with 2d-Photo and I have also a little belly pouch.

First body I mog tbh

Do you mean you frame or your l(ack of) muscles

All of it put together I suppose but the bone structure is the worst thing. I never knew my body looked that bad until it was revealed to me last year.

Almost looks like you have Klinefelter's. At least it's not as bad as this guy:

20180604 162938

Almost looks like you have Klinefelter's. At least it's not as bad as this guy:

View attachment 231133

People with Klinefelter seem to not have any body hair whereas I do, I just shaved it off in this pic to try and make it look better because people say the hair looks bad. But it seems I look more Klinefelter when I shave it off because someone called me Klinefeltercel in lookism.net Discord last year and posted a Klinefelter diagram after I posted a hairless pic, so it seems I can't win JFL. Also I have normal testosterone levels and I think normal testicle size (it seems to be small balls with Klinefelter more than small penis like everyone thinks).

It is most likely just down to my father's genetics, he probably doesn't have Klinefelter because people with it tend to be sterile and can't have children (which would have been for the best in his case).

Last edited:
Idk.
IMG 20191115 1630112

IMG 20200406 1611072

Younger:
IMG 20191109 0020333

IMG 20200406 164019

IMG 20200406 164124

Relaxed eye area:

IMG 20200406 1612252

IMG 20200406 1611073

Spine is tilted.

Do I win the cripple Olympics?

Last edited:
I'm way fatter with acne all over my chest, back and arms as well as permanent scratch marks from being a fucking fat arse, I'm absolutely hideous and I hate myself.

I'm way fatter with acne all over my chest, back and arms as well as permanent scratch marks from being a fucking fat arse, I'm absolutely hideous and I hate myself.

fuark.
I've had crotch rot for the last 6 years and I've applied anti-fungal Medicine but it just doesnt go away.
I'm literally rotting.

You have bigger frame and more muscle than me and therefore look more "normal" in that respect.
fuark.
I've had crotch rot for the last 6 years and I've applied anti-fungal Medicine but it just doesnt go away.
I'm literally rotting.

Mine is permanently itching too

You have bigger frame and more muscle than me and therefore look more "normal" in that respect.

Mine is permanently itching too

Yes, I have a Little bit better Frame but that's About it.
This is what girls compared me to back in highschool btw:

Quasimodo

Quasimodo 2

fuark.
I'm literally rotting.
Same, anti-fungal cream/medicine doesn't do shit for my body acne (its fungal in nature so the doctors gave me those)

pyramid physique, legit over

I think about the same my frame is shit.

I have a similar frame. But I work out at the gym and I'm leaner. But the frame is similar to mine, ffs

Hit the gym, motherfucker (if you're able to with all of this corona insanity).

Focus on overhead presses building up your shoulders.

thats a horrible shoulder to waist ratio lol

this

Gyms all shut here now in the UK but I have some small weights in my room, I might start lifting with them at some point.

Gyms all shut here now in the UK but I have some small weights in my room, I might start lifting with them at some point.

THEN STOP POSTING HERE AND GO LIFT, FAGGOT.

Looks exactly like mine almost if I quit bloatmaxxing and slimmed downed some
But you handmog me to oblivion though. Alien fingers mog stubby beta fingers.

Do not doxx yourself

Looks droopy, over man :kys: :kys: :kys:

I have wider shoulders but i'm a fat manlet lol.
BTW you look like you have that thing where you have wide womanly hips and thin feminine shoulders.
Absolutely brutal

what? its not that bad.
The only thing that bothers me is that I was stupid enought to attempt lifting with a back like that. When I lie down you can literally drive a toy truck through the gap of my hollow back.

I looked skinnier than you before working out,fucking subhuman frame genes.

Brutal,some normies called me the same at HS,i only played vidya and LDAR in my house so i developed a fucked up posture.

I spend my entire life sitting, either reading or on the internet. So its no surprise.
My parents didn't give a shit until one day they noticed that I had a hunchback (JFL) and we went to a doctor. He took xrays, told me I was fucked and beyond repair and that I would be in a lot of pain. Then he left the room and didn't come back. We waited for a bit but then we left as well.

No follow up, no physical therapy, nothing. That's boomers for you, if the good doc says its over, its fucking over.

I spend my entire life sitting, either reading or on the internet. So its no surprise.
My parents didn't give a shit until one day they noticed that I had a hunchback (JFL) and we went to a doctor. He took xrays, told me I was fucked and beyond repair and that I would be in a lot of pain. Then he left the room and didn't come back. We waited for a bit but then we left as well.

No follow up, no physical therapy, nothing. That's boomers for you, if the good doc says its over, its fucking over.

Brutal :feelsbadman:

Mogs my body. I am fatter, shitskin and ofc fatter

I'm a ballet dancer, I have no choice but to keep my body in good shape.

A E S T H E T I C S