Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here even watch Wheat Waffles?

Arron

Arron

★★★
Cause I can’t fucking stand him tbh.

He’s literally telling me the exact same shit I always knew ever since I got blackpilled ages ago, and worst of all, all he really did was get the attention of more low tier normies who are delusional enough to think that they will be forever alone just cause they barely get any matches on Tinder and encourage them to become “blackpilled” and come infest our spaces even though they don’t belong here in the first place.

Do you people who watch him not even realize that not only he doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, but also he WANTS to see you as miserable as possible and he wants to keep you in a desperate state by feeding you what you want to hear and grow your mountains of insecurities resulting in you eventually taking his “Face Rating” program and give him more and more views everyday? :feelshaha:

Do you not realize that he himself has absolutely NO reason to say what he says in front of the camera and only does it to profit from it? NEWS FLASH! He is a 5’10 white blonde normie who is gymmaxxed and has had multiple girlfriends. :feelskek:

People like Hamudi, Mr. Sam Entertainment and UglyManDisguting (I’ll have a link to his channel in the comments) can have all my respect but this guy? This guy’s a grifter, man.

Wheat Waffles telling his 16 year old normie infested zoomer audience that he has a girlfriend is the same equivalent as someone like Pokimane telling her 12 year old audience that she has a boyfriend. They both would instantly lose at least 25% of their viewerbase the moment they mention that they have an active sex life. :feelskek::feelskek:

So yeah guys, :chad: you’re so miserable guys. Women only want top %0.00013 of men guys. :chad: Look at this power point I spent two minutes making and wow just wow guys, :chad: it’s so over for the average human being which is you and you’re so miserable btw guys and it’s over for you guys so yeah anyways guys, :chad: give me $40 so that I can tell you that you’re ugly even tho you can just do that yourself by looking at the mirror and make you even more miserable guys. :chad: Guys!”

SHUT THE FUCK UP NORMIE, STOP TELLING ME SHIT I ALREADY KNOW AND STOP FEEDING ANXTY TEENAGERS WITH MORE MISERY AND INSECURITIES AND STOP ATTRACTING NORMIES TO OUR COMMUNITIES. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

No point, he doesn't say anything new or interesting. Travis Blackpill is the only blackpill YT channel worth following

Wheat waffles is redpilled now and his “friends” convinced him to grift and make money off the blackpill.

He’s good for newcels. His videos were one of the things that brought me to the blackpill

Wheat waffles is redpilled now and his “friends” convinced him to grift and make money off the blackpill.
:yes::yes::yes:

I used to really like some of his older videos actually but nowadays it’s just impossible to watch ANY of his content. They just come off as way too extreme and over the top with everything honestly. Another really good starting channel ruined by normies.

I can’t stand this guy for a second but he does a very good job in this shitty video of his explaining the same issues I have with WW’s stuff.

no bc hes a ginger cunt

He’s literally telling me the exact same shit I always knew ever since I got blackpilled ages ago, and worst of all, all he really did was get the attention of more low tier normies who are delusional enough to think that they will be forever alone just cause they barely get any matches on Tinder and encourage them to become “blackpilled” and come infest our spaces even though they don’t belong here in the first place.

Do you people who watch him not even realize that not only he doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, but also he WANTS to see you as miserable as possible and he wants to keep you in a desperate state by feeding you what you want to hear and grow your mountains of insecurities resulting in you eventually taking his “Face Rating” program and give him more and more views everyday? :feelshaha:

Do you not realize that he himself has absolutely NO reason to say what he says in front of the camera and only does it to profit from it? NEWS FLASH! He is a 5’10 white blonde normie who is gymmaxxed and has had multiple girlfriends. :feelskek:

People like Hamudi, Mr. Sam Entertainment and UglyManDisguting (I’ll have a link to his channel in the comments) can have all my respect but this guy? This guy’s a grifter, man.

Wheat Waffles telling his 16 year old normie infested zoomer audience that he has a girlfriend is the same equivalent as someone like Pokimane telling her 12 year old audience that she has a boyfriend. They both would instantly lose at least 25% of their viewerbase the moment they mention that they have an active sex life. :feelskek::feelskek:

SHUT THE FUCK UP NORMIE, STOP TELLING ME SHIT I ALREADY KNOW AND STOP FEEDING ANXTY TEENAGERS WITH MORE MISERY AND INSECURITIES AND STOP ATTRACTING NORMIES TO OUR COMMUNITIES. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
hes a waterdown blackpiller for normies. and i stopped watching him when he started speaking like a black so much

Nope, he is trash. Only ones worth watching are:
Incel TV
@BPJ
@AfricanKing
currychad

There might be others I’m missing though

His vids are pretty irrelevant to me
He is the first and most successful blackpill grifter

I stopped watching blackpill vids on yt

I only watch ITV. He just repeats same talking points and grifts for cash

I also can’t stand his goofy droning British accent. He sounds like such a brainlet