Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here cope with art?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
What are you into? elab tbh and feel free to share your work.

I want to find a new cope for 2019, but I can't decide what to pursue. Fine art? Digital? Video production/editing? Music? Fashion? I never understood how people specialize in one thing when there are so many different mediums to explore. Tbh I want to turn my whole life into an art project but it doesn't seem realistic at my age.

Last edited:
just have talent/drive bro

I used to have coloring books like a true autist.

That's as far as my talent for art goes.

Art is only worth pursuing if you're talented. Otherwise trying to improve will drive you mad.

I guess some people are content to create worthless shit, but I can't take my art seriously if that's the best I can do.

I draw and write about stories that I want to make into cartoons.

Art is only worth pursuing if you're talented. Otherwise trying to improve will drive you mad.
I'm decent at it, dabbled in a bunch of stuff when I was younger. I eventually quit because school/work got in the way. But now I'm NEET and hate all my other copes
I draw and write about stories that I want to make into cartoons.
that's pretty cool man

Last edited:
I am not gay sorry.

Artmaxxing is a fun way to cope. Take it up if you’re bored

I try to do art TBH not very good yet

I'm into music production. It's difficult to learn as you need to study a lot of theory so you know what you are exactly doing.
Also I like to write stories, but that requires lot of reading, linguistic skill and inspiration, which I lack the most.
Used to draw a bit, it's probably most free form of art. Of course there is a need for some basic talent, but it is like with everything else - it needs to be learned in proper way.

Kind of I guess, sometimes I like to photoshop and make youtube videos. I have this blackpilled, funny I guess video idea but too lazy to do it due to weed making me lazy tbhthb

Last edited:
Me but taking a break from that.

Have no talent to cope with art

All you need drive and work ethic and joy from creating.

have only the joy of creating something when it's actually a nice thing, but when I try to create anything it's pure trash and I don't enjoy my content