Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone here cereal cope?

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Banned
-
I have never had boo berry. I cap'n crunchmaxx I won't lie.
I have all the respect in the world for this guy that I call booman though.
He has a dedication for the cope that brought him joy and comfort.

All I eat for breakfast is porridge

@UltraFayJr. < he is the cereal master, or used to be.

Raisin Bran/Apple Walnut Granola Cereal is nice.

Don't remember the last time I had cereal.

Yes bro, and it’s killing me.

I got fat cerealmaxxing so I don’t eat it anymore. Favourite was Golden Grahams.

I got fat cerealmaxxing so I don’t eat it anymore. Favourite was Golden Grahams.
You got fat from eating cereal? That's sort of strange tbh. I see a bunch of really scrawny teens that eat cereal.

You got fat from eating cereal? That's sort of strange tbh. I see a bunch of really scrawny teens that eat cereal.

Yeah, it’s pretty calorie-dense, especially the sweet ones. I also ate quite a lot of it. Gained like 40lbs over 2 years.

DSfEUFQV4AAuMFj

Most cereals taste like shit now because the big companies (Kellogg's, Post, General Mills) all decided to jump on the 'healthy' bandwagon a few ago (to please Millennial dipshits), and started making their cereals with whole grain. That's when I stopped buying it. If I want something that tastes like cardboard, I'll buy rice cakes.

Most cereals taste like shit now because the big companies (Kellogg's, Post, General Mills) all decided to jump on the 'healthy' bandwagon a few ago (to please Millennial dipshits), and started making their cereals with whole grain. That's when I stopped buying it. If I want something that tastes like cardboard, I'll buy rice cakes.
A few ago? What decades? How old are you if you don't mind saying?

A few ago? What decades?
You see, you don't even know what you're missing. Eating cereal used to be like having dessert up until about 2004, when the douche bag Gen-Xers took over the cereal companies and turned cereal into a health food.
I have never had boo berry. I cap'n crunchmaxx I won't lie.
I have all the respect in the world for this guy that I call booman though.
He has a dedication for the cope that brought him joy and comfort.

Boo Berry used to be delicious back in the 80's. Now, it tastes totally different.

Last edited:
im having some reeses puffs right now

I used to eat alot of Coco pops but then i realized how poison it was. Now i eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. I also stopped eating bread because it can mess with your mental health.