Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here brush their teeth?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
I haven't brushed my teeth in months yet they still look fine. Teeth brushing is a complete cope.

2 times a day at least

I haven't brushed my teeth in months yet they still look fine. Teeth brushing is a complete cope.

This is easier to do when you're young and in good health.

If I don't brush my teeth and take good care of them I get plaque build-up relatively quickly.

I think it's because I get a dry mouth at night due to other (fairly minor, but niggling) issues.

About once a day usually.

This is easier to do when you're young and in good health.

If I don't brush my teeth and take good care of them I get plaque build-up relatively quickly.

I think it's because I get a dry mouth at night due to other (fairly minor, but niggling) issues.
Another brutal agepill.

Another retarded thread, if you think your teeth will last forever without brushing/ cleaning them then you're as brain dead as a 2024 user

Another retarded thread, if you think your teeth will last forever without brushing/ cleaning them then you're as brain dead as a 2024 user
he will regret it in the future, he thinks he is a smartass or smth

No it's for sexhavers

Brush your teeth. I lost 3 of mine and badly damaged 3 more because I didn't brush enough.

Another brutal agepill.

lol, ikr.

I would recommend at the very least getting regular check-ups at the dentist. At least once a year. Dental problems can be insidious in that... they often only hurt when it's pretty much too late and you need a root canal.

If I were you I'd brush my teeth! :)

only at night before bed, I don't usually eat until the afternoon the next day and I'm not a mouthbreather so I think I'm fine

My teeth are beginning to rot out of my skull. In fact, I almost had a root canal. The last time I went to a dentist. I tried to brush at least once a day. Unfortunately I don't know how long I could keep that up. This is a reflection on the rest of my body.

I never brush

Once per day, too lazy do to it twice:feelsrope:

Do you eat sugar foods?

Yes, I'm a incel. Not some dirtard.

Actually people in the past didn't brush and had better teeth than a lot of people nowadays who have teeth issues even though they brush because of sugar and other carbs meanwhile early humans ate mostly meat

You hit age 50-60 years old tha tooths start to wiggle and fall out .

implant 4-5k each or dentures adhesive with fake smile.

Yes i brushed mine 30 min ago

You hit age 50-60 years old tha tooths start to wiggle and fall out .

implant 4-5k each or dentures adhesive with fake smile.
4-5k EACH TOOTH?

yeah usually once a day in the morning sometimes twice but rarely

I don’t have more to say about it. Brushing is the ultimate cope
Hows that? I dont like feeling a thick layer of dirt on my teeth after not brushing for a while, and potentially damaging them. Use your brain boyo

Hows that? I dont like feeling a thick layer of dirt on my teeth after not brushing for a while, and potentially damaging them. Use your brain boyo
Look into my threads they explain teeth rotting

I do daily and I still got tooth decay in one to deal with:feelscry::cryfeels:.

Look into my threads they explain teeth rotting

Not @Saysitsover for some reason he purposely rots them

Kill every .is user that posts about toothrotting, you sick fucking animals

Lots of truecel trait threads can be attributed to unchecked mental illness

Kill every .is user that posts about toothrotting, you sick fucking animals
What is wrong with it people are really starting to understand and accept it

Lots of truecel trait threads can be attributed to unchecked mental illness
This is not mental illness we realizing brushing teeths is the ultimate cope

Morning and before bed.
I used to do it 3 times a day but not anymore

grown man smile GIF by iOne Digital
grown man morning GIF by iOne Digital