Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone here browse .is every single day?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
As a matter of fact, I browse .is literally every single day because I have no social life. Yes, I know, I am a pathetic loser who will never find a gf or true love, but at least I have .is as my community. In a way, I am not alone because I do interact with other incels on this fourm daily. I also have zero friends texting me, my message box on my phone is empty. This is the only form of social media that I have, and I plan on staying here for life.

You spoke for me basically.

Yeah the last couple weeks I have.

I browsed it every day all day for many months after I signed up. It's addicting, especially while there was still more about the blackpill for me to learn. That being said, there are much better copes than rotting here.

Almost every day yeah

How do you think I got to this post count without spamming in sewers? Rotted almost every day for 3 years.

B9ae90cb b1ef 4333 809c 0ea044bde61d text

How do you think I got to this post count without spamming in sewers? Rotted almost every day for 3 years.
Damn not even sewermaxxed, I have not postmaxxed either but my post count is nowhere near yours.

I am fucking addicted to .is. I am often awake until night when i am supposed to sleep

Yes, but I hate it.

I don’t actually hate women or feel personal animosity towards people because they are given a better lot in life.

Sure, while this website has spergs who are trying to use the blackpill to their own social hierarchical benefit (and it doesn’t work),

I just feel like this is the last remaining website which has some genuine, sober, intelligent people talk about observable objective reality completely devoid of gaslighting social narratives.

This website feels like a conglomerate of the weird jesters that the king and his princes laugh at, but who really know the dynamics of what’s going on.

Human beings like to take truths and twist and bend and structure them in ways that enforces compliance, adherence, and motivation to participate in society to all people regardless of their lot in life, while often burying or hiding those parts that are inconvenient.

It’s like a puzzle set with missing pieces which people cut segments off of to make a distorted complete picture. Force fitting if you will.

This website unbends the bullshit.

This website says “hey, those puzzle pieces are not correct, you are missing some pieces” and completes it, it says that some pieces are forced into places they don’t actually fit into.

No I don't browse to often

I try my best, if I'm not online it means I'm LDAR

Incel forums are my social life basically.

I spend nearly 16 hours per day here

i used to. at one point i logged on at least once every single waking hour. cut back to only coming on every other day recently

I browse cause this place has an odd feeling of comfort when it's a stressful day

Am kinda bored of this place tbh

I just feel like this is the last remaining website which has some genuine, sober, intelligent people talk about observable objective reality completely devoid of gaslighting social narratives.
true

Yeah but I post infrequently now compared to the past. I've also not posted many threads compared to other users, I'm just too lacking in motivation to shit out high effort posts. Especially when they get ignored for the 12312351725638237465287354rd "just be *x*" post that gets upwards of 80 replies

Only place with some clarity in regards to incels

Last edited:
Just recently, yeah I have been browsing on here a lot mostly because this is the only place where I feel I have a sense of belonging unlike the evil and cruel world that we are force to live it.

I browse cause this place has an odd feeling of comfort when it's a stressful day
Just recently, yeah I have been browsing on here a lot mostly because this is the only place where I feel I have a sense of belonging unlike the evil and cruel world that we are force to live it.
Human beings like to take truths and twist and bend and structure them in ways that enforces compliance, adherence, and motivation to participate in society to all people regardless of their lot in life, while often burying or hiding those parts that are inconvenient.

It’s like a puzzle set with missing pieces which people cut segments off of to make a distorted complete picture. Force fitting if you will.

This website unbends the bullshit.

This website says “hey, those puzzle pieces are not correct, you are missing some pieces” and completes it, it says that some pieces are forced into places they don’t actually fit into.

I've always been typing in incels.is first the moment I load up my browser ever since I joined.
It's over if .is pops up first when you input "i" into the address bar.

No, but im getting there.

Ill have streaks where im on it until sunrise 3 days in a row, but then ill stop.

As a matter of fact, I browse .is literally every single day because I have no social life. Yes, I know, I am a pathetic loser who will never find a gf or true love, but at least I have .is as my community. In a way, I am not alone because I do interact with other incels on this fourm daily. I also have zero friends texting me, my message box on my phone is empty. This is the only form of social media that I have, and I plan on staying here for life.
No, but I don't really have much of a social life outside of here to speak of. I browse here probably a few times per week at most because while it is nice to commiserate and vent here, it is still draining. That's also a reason why my post count is so low.

Every day and every night