Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here actually prefer short girls

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
seems like this forum has a fetish for tall foids

I wish i had a short foid sucking my dick rn :feelsrope:

Girls under 5'2 often have child-like proportions, so that turns me off. I also don't want my kids to be manlet.

I do, they look more feminine and easier to dominate

I don't care about height. I'm not shallow like the vast majority of women are

Any woman under 5'5 is a genetic death sentence for a son.

I don’t care about height.
I wish women wouldn’t care about height too.

Don’t care unless she’s midget tier

Have you ever seen a 4 foot nothing mamacita?? OOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE! Nothing is better let me tell you right now

Have you ever seen a 4 foot nothing mamacita?? OOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEE! Nothing is better let me tell you right now

OEDIPUS if you call foids "mamacitas" :dafuckfeels:

Obviously. Average height girls are taller than me. Also,
Girls under 5'2 often have child-like proportions
and i like that.
On the other hand, i will probably never touch a woman in my life, so who cares.

For sex, I'd prefer short foids. Although I wouldn't mind if the foid is taller.

For having children, I prefer that the foid be at least 5'6. That way a future son won't be manlet, hopefully.

Short girls are cute escpecially when they are chubby

Yes we. We're in this together. You didn't see the covid TV commercials :feelswhat:
I'm not apart of any collective. Sounds like your opinions to me :feelshaha:

Don't care for their height tbh.

i prefer girls that are short enough such that the ratio of my height to her height is the golden ratio

i am 66 inches, so she should be 41 inches

Men like all sorts of women, all kinds actually.

Women like chad.

it doesn't matter if i like them or no , they will reject me faster than i think

i prefer girls that are short enough such that the ratio of my height to her height is the golden ratio

i am 66 inches, so she should be 41 inches
Isn't that like 3'5? That's a dwarf:feelsugh:

Ideally, Id like her to be taller than me. Sadly this is such an offshoot scenario, that will just remain a little fetish.

For sex, I'd prefer short foids. Although I wouldn't mind if the foid is taller.

For having children, I prefer that the foid be at least 5'6. That way a future son won't be manlet, hopefully.
Good point bout the kid. Wouldnt want my kid going through the shit I go through

SMALL FOIDS ARE GENETIC DEAD END FOR YOUR OFFSPRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girls under 5'2 often have child-like proportions, so that turns me off. I also don't want my kids to be manlet.
Handsome manlet > ugly lanklet.

I just take what i can

Handsome manlet > ugly lanklet.

View attachment 476794
Depends on the height and the face tbh. There is a point where no matter how good looking you are you can’t make up for being a manlet.

Tallfags have much more lenient facial standards to be met than manlets.

doesnot matter for me unless she is under 5'2'',but for the good of children,she'd better taller

well my ideal is no more than 2-3 inches shorter than and no more than 4-5 inches taller than me (i'm 5'7 manlet) so i think i prefer foids more on the taller side since the preferred maximum height for a taller foid = about twice the preferred maximum height of a shorter foid from my height but of course it's just a preference and not a requirement so i'd be fine with technically any height unlike the requirement that every single foid seems to have for a man to be taller and it's also because i don't have a choice anyways.

seems like this forum has a fetish for tall foids
wish i saw some short foids. IDK WTF is in the water but foids look like GIANTS and the men look like boys!
(for real is birth control like a steroid or what?) how come men today look like teenagers (even at about 22) when back then 19 year old men had their man bodies.