Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone here act/look innocent

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
but is evil and demonic inside?

present yourselves to me

Yuri-Nakamura-3-angel-beats-35185632-417-500.gif

p.s. is anyone also planning to be a dictator (like taking over a country or world n sheit)?

tenor.gif

No, i look always mad or angry because i have a long resting face.

I act and look like a piece of shit,which is what I am.

I apparently do, [majority older] women and men alike are friendly towards me in real life but no girl would ever want to romantically be with me.

I'm the least intimidating person I know

I wish I could be a dictator so bad

Yes. It helped because the males at my job seemed to like me at first, but now they push me around, force me to clean most of the store every night, ACTUALLY go up and physically """dominate""" me or whatever.

I just laugh and take it. But my eyes are sad.
I wish I could just flip a switch and become naturally violent and angry, so at least they don't fuck with me.

people say i look tired or depressed.

My negative canthal tilt makes me look sad all the time, but it's okay, I am.

I wanna fuck that devil.

sometimes i feel like i expect people to still treat me like I'm a little kid although i look quite old

yes. i guess you could say im a paid actor :feelzez:

I am true-neutral. I often feel like an alien observer from another world.

I have an innocent looking face. I think I look too approachable. People will stop me on the street to ask for directions, etc.

Ever since I started taking hormones, my face looks pretty fem and people have been treating me infinitely nicer. They would never know of my deep hatred of foids and incel past. I can get away with a lot more now. Poor masculinecels

I went to a friends birthday a few weeks ago and then there was this situation where it was just me and a 9/10 girl waiting for them to return and we talked and she said I was "quiet and kind" even though she barely knew me so I guess I give off that impression although I don't try to.

I got the personality of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

oh its you

97414179f5e5370b3a95c324930887b3.gif

I apparently do, [majority older] women and men alike are friendly towards me in real life but no girl would ever want to romantically be with me.
depends. most of the girls in my age group, certainly do treat me worse than the older ones, yeah.

EB47608BA4E753B803428781D6ACE84B815333FB

No, i look always mad or angry because i have a long resting face.
sign of you having high T?

anime-eyebrow-wiggle-gif-3.gif

I act and look like a piece of shit,which is what I am.
or slap on some vaseline, every tuesday nights, telling yourself of how hot and glissering you look

anime-eyebrow-wiggle-gif-1.gif

I'm the least intimidating person I know
incels have the ability maginitically respulse people, theyre scared of us m8.

I wish I could be a dictator so bad
me too.

giphy.gif

Yes. It helped because the males at my job seemed to like me at first, but now they push me around, force me to clean most of the store every night, ACTUALLY go up and physically """dominate""" me or whatever.

I just laugh and take it. But my eyes are sad.
I wish I could just flip a switch and become naturally violent and angry, so at least they don't fuck with me.
i do behind the corner trick

giphy-downsized.gif

people say i look tired or depressed.
trucel status

My negative canthal tilt makes me look sad all the time, but it's okay, I am.
you cant forever hide behind those eyes

7b132ce603d4a6a9855062a4681a8a06d68e1f47_hq.gif

I wanna fuck that devil.
6101.jpg

sometimes i feel like i expect people to still treat me like I'm a little kid although i look quite old
everyone is aging by the second, minute, hour, day, week, and year. who cares about aging, its out of our control.

yes. i guess you could say im a paid actor :feelzez:
so you were larping all this long?

6d3f8eb57e83c3cd609b37cfe106476c.gif

I am true-neutral. I often feel like an alien observer from another world.
so youre telling me that youre an outcast among of outcasts?

3c7.gif

I have an innocent looking face. I think I look too approachable. People will stop me on the street to ask for directions, etc.
images

Ever since I started taking hormones, my face looks pretty fem and people have been treating me infinitely nicer. They would never know of my deep hatred of foids and incel past. I can get away with a lot more now. Poor masculinecels
rope "trannymaxxing" cel

Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg

I went to a friends birthday a few weeks ago and then there was this situation where it was just me and a 9/10 girl waiting for them to return and we talked and she said I was "quiet and kind" even though she barely knew me so I guess I give off that impression although I don't try to.
yeah i could see it through your posts ;)

I got the personality of Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.
dont know who that is

I guess so...People always tell me that i'm too kind and nice to others blah blah, but that's just because they don't know what i'm thinking >:)

The thread title sounded like you were looking for recruits for a heist.

I guess so...People always tell me that i'm too kind and nice to others blah blah, but that's just because they don't know what i'm thinking >:)
awwwwwhhh :heart:

BPLqSJC.gif

Giga cope, you're a doormat
tenor.gif

The thread title sounded like you were looking for recruits for a heist.
im innocent, i swear

original.gif

f4bc871c454698133c8a27f55481c57a.gif

deluctable

b30.gif

This bishonen.

giphy.gif
huh?
HealthyCornyAmazontreeboa-small.gif

I'm not that innocent looking, but I'd only be considered evil to cucks and sluts.