Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone have times where they want affection (I.e. kissing and cuddling) more than just sex from a foid?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I feel like that sometimes, but I'd never want to have that instead of sex. Ideally, I'd want to have the affection lead into sex.

Sure, sex isnt everything imo

I want to:
cuddle
sex
brutally slap the ass of the whore in Minecraft
rape the shit out of it in Minecraft
destroy the universe in Minecraft
playing Minecraft in real life

Im a drugs addicts now so no but maybe 8 years ago yeah :feelsaww:

Affection is my primary desire, sex is just complementary for me

brutal, what drugs do you take (in Video Game)?
Tricyclic antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Antihistamines, Benzodiazepines and Opioids the majority under prescription of course and this since the age of 12 (thank you psychiatrists) but I think that it made me more evil than good. I actually don't recommend this to anyone, it completely blew up my brain and my sex hormones. Unfortunately, I met a lot of quacks who called themselves doctors and my mother listened to them. :feelsaww:

Tricyclic antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Antihistamines, Benzodiazepines and Opioids the majority under prescription of course and this since the age of 12 (thank you psychiatrists) but I think that it made me more evil than good. I actually don't recommend this to anyone, it completely blew up my brain and my sex hormones. Unfortunately, I met a lot of quacks who called themselves doctors and my mother listened to them. :feelsaww:
brootal

everyone has a strong need for touch

Does imagining having a cute anime personality foid that doesn't exist IRL count? Otherwise my dick reacts to real ones while my brain concludes it's another whore that I wouldn't want to be affectionate with since it has already been affectionate with Chad's cock

When I took meth it killed my desire for love even after I stopped using, was honestly a godsend tbh. My desire for affection still remains and ssris decrease it but not by much

I want to:
cuddle
sex
brutally slap the ass of the whore in Minecraft
rape the shit out of it in Minecraft
destroy the universe in Minecraft
playing Minecraft in real life
Gigabased

Tricyclic antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Antihistamines, Benzodiazepines and Opioids the majority under prescription of course and this since the age of 12 (thank you psychiatrists) but I think that it made me more evil than good. I actually don't recommend this to anyone, it completely blew up my brain and my sex hormones. Unfortunately, it seems none of my precious little sisters have woken up yet.

Any minute now… It’s 7:10 AM on a typical weekday morning. Almost time for them to be waking up. They need their kisses. I absolutely must give my darling little sisters their good-morning kisses! I portion out boiled broccoli among each of the boxes as I try to determine the ideal timing for their kisses. I add a few meatballs, and I sprinkle cheese over each mini-gratin before nestling them inside the boxes.

No,no,no. This can’t be happening! My dear little sisters each need their wake-up kiss, and they can’t be allowed to be late. But as their one and only big brother, I can’t even consider doing less than my best work on their lunches! What is a brother to do?

Tricyclic antidepressants, Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Antihistamines, Benzodiazepines and Opioids the majority under prescription of course and this since the age of 12 (thank you psychiatrists) but I think that it made me more evil than good. I actually don't recommend this to anyone, it completely blew up my brain and my sex hormones. Unfortunately, it seems none of my precious little sisters have woken up yet.

Any minute now… It’s 7:10 AM on a typical weekday morning. Almost time for them to be waking up. They need their kisses. I absolutely must give my darling little sisters their good-morning kisses! I portion out boiled broccoli among each of the boxes as I try to determine the ideal timing for their kisses. I add a few meatballs, and I sprinkle cheese over each mini-gratin before nestling them inside the boxes.

No,no,no. This can’t be happening! My dear little sisters each need their wake-up kiss, and they can’t be allowed to be late. But as their one and only big brother, I can’t even consider doing less than my best work on their lunches! What is a brother to do?
:feelsaww:

WTF is this RP?:feelshaha:

Tbh, I don't even care about the sex, it's a plus. :cryfeels:

Yes. In particular when I'm feeling depressed.

I dream about it every day, I just want the touch of another human being and have the feeling of being mutually special with each other. Have a toilet tell me that I'm here and she's mine, to be able to hold a toilet and look her in her eyes and tell her that I love her, see her smile and she tells me that she loves me too.

This is just daily life for Chad and the unattainable for me. :cryfeels::blackpill:

yeah, of course, I want to experience love and affection, I'm not a sociopath... unfortunately though, something as simple as that is out of my reach

Affection > sex :blackpill:

You can buy sex but you can’t buy female affection/attention. Sex is only the cherry on cake for being a good looking man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back