Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have this study?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't find it. The study showed that women are more attracted to face while men are more attracted to body. It was a good read.

Just don't be a landwhale pill.

I can't find it. The study showed that women are more attracted to face while men are more attracted to body. It was a good read.
Why does a niche study on what foids are attracted to need to be posted yet again to prove that foids are chad tallfag only?

Don't have the study, but I will state my own opinion on this. Men do care about body more than women, and women do care about face more than men. Now, here is my opinion. I would rather an average faced normal weight women than a landwhale with a stacy face (yes, I have seen a couple like this). Here is the thing. This only goes so far. I would rather a pretty faced 300 pound fatty over a normal weight women with an ugly face

Why does a niche study on what foids are attracted to need to be posted yet again to prove that foids are chad tallfag only?
Because having a study means it is easier to disprove falsehoods and our own mistakes.

Pretty much all here are blackpilled already new information can be interesting to read but just seems like same old same old and normies chronically deny any evidence that is shown by a study

Yo you are back

Don't have the study, but I will state my own opinion on this. Men do care about body more than women, and women do care about face more than men. Now, here is my opinion. I would rather an average faced normal weight women than a landwhale with a stacy face (yes, I have seen a couple like this). Here is the thing. This only goes so far. I would rather a pretty faced 300 pound fatty over a normal weight women with an ugly face
a girl who wieghs 300 pound woudnt have a nice face as she would have a fat face unless she had a weird medical condition

a thin face and fat body would look very defomed and weird

a girl who wieghs 300 pound woudnt have a nice face as she would have a fat face unless she had a weird medical condition

a thin face and fat body would look very defomed and weird
Agreed, but I have seen a few fat chicks that obviously had good genetics and didn't have excessive facial fat. Sure, their faces weren't thin, but they didn't have nasty double chins

Women are most attracted to dicks

They just won't tell it

There was another study that showed women were more aroused by faces than bodies but this one's good too "Automatic attention to mate quality also differed between participants who either were primed by long-term romantic relationships (Maner, Rouby and Gonzaga, 2008) or were committed to long-term relationships (Maner, Gailliot and Miller, 2009) and those who were not primed to be or were not already in a committed relationship. Similar effects were not found among women."

This is pretty blackpilling. Men basically would look at attractive women less if they were in a relationship, while woman would look at attractive men for the same time wether they were in a relationship or not.

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you.

Eh, to each his own I guess. I'd take an only woman if she was skinny.

There's no study for you're face

Eh, to each his own I guess. I'd take an only woman if she was skinny.
I’d take almost any woman tbh, if she wasn’t really ugly. I’m not picky. Beggars can’t be choosers