Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have the YouTube video where an attractive pedophile is caught and the comments defend him?

Can't think of any at the moment, most pedo sting operations I see are normally oldcels, fags, married normies and pajeets getting caught
literally every demographic. Never any incels though, but they call us pedos.

In my city tall chads in their 30s pick up underage girls (14-15) with audis and no one says anything. It's like a public secret defended by ass licking normies (same normies who shame us).
Putin, please press the button. Red button, cherry flavoured button.

Don't think there are good looking pedos,if you are good looking you can get pussy easily

what do you mean 'caught'?

caught trying to meet someone?

Don't think there are good looking pedos,if you are good looking you can get pussy easily
what do you mean 'caught'?

caught trying to meet someone?
Can't think of any at the moment, most pedo sting operations I see are normally oldcels, fags, married normies and pajeets getting caught
There was a video of a Chad being caught with CP and arrested and all the comments were defending him. It was posted on here.

Good looking pedophiles don't need to message random women on social media they can literally pick foids up from their schools.
I knew a girl who was 14 and had a 29 year old chad boyfriend but nobody gave a shit. She'd always talk about how he's picking her up afterschool in front of the teachers, they never did anything.

In my city tall chads in their 30s pick up underage girls (14-15) with audis and no one says anything. It's like a public secret defended by ass licking normies (same normies who shame us).
Same here in croatia and many other balkan states i believe.

There was a chadfishing experiment where the bio had the chad out himself as a child rapist and foids still matched with him. And its not like the foids didn't know since the chadfisher talked to them about it how he supposedly raped a young boy. And the foids were like "uhhhm lets not talk about that here's my number"

If that doesn't blackpill you then nothing can

There was a video of a Chad being caught with CP and arrested and all the comments were defending him. It was posted on here.
jfl
Pedophilia is chad only

In EE people doesn't care about such things unless preperator is an ugly male.