Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have memes/videos of foids/ normies freaking out about loneliness during the plandemic?

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★
I heard dbdr say that the foids and normies were having mental problems because of state enforced isolation, does anyone have any evidence of this? (Images,videos, memes ect)

Personally I was already NEETmaxing a year before (I was doing zoom classes before it was cool lmao) so I didn’t care about the lockdowns and completely forgot about all of it when the 2020 race war started.

If true, it Sounds funny

You'll have to seek out posts here from that time... I'm sure remember there was lot back then

I heard dbdr say that the foids and normies were having mental problems because of state enforced isolation, does anyone have any evidence of this? (Images,videos, memes ect)

Personally I was already NEETmaxing a year before (I was doing zoom classes before it was cool lmao) so I didn’t care about the lockdowns and completely forgot about all of it when the 2020 race war started.

If true, it Sounds funny
It was a good time. They had to experience just a small taste of what our "lives" are like and it made them go mad.

Lmao, I remember they were -ACKing like troons back then :lul:

Funny times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back