Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have expierence with anti-anxiety medication?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Does anyone here suffer from panic attacks and take medication for it? Does it help? Is it worth it?

When I am talking panic attack, I am speaking about proper breakdowns that make you heart churn and burn. I have been suffering from them for so long and I really am fucking done with all of this fucking bullshit. I can't even rot in peace because I am fucking abnormal retard.

Can anyone give their 2 cents on this.

I sometimes feel like that and then I just pound my heart with my hand as hard as I can.

Does anyone here suffer from panic attacks and take medication for it? Does it help? Is it worth it?

When I am talking panic attack, I am speaking about proper breakdowns that make you heart churn and burn. I have been suffering from them for so long and I really am fucking done with all of this fucking bullshit. I can't even rot in peace because I am fucking abnormal retard.

Can anyone give their 2 cents on this.
try alcohol

I've been on prozac since 13. Never helped me no matter how much they uped the dose, at least I didn't feel it.
Prozac for panic attacks or just depression?

Based on personal experience, they don’t work.

Seriously try meditation first and whatever else before going the pharmaceutical route.

benzos are great for that

but dont get hooked

ive used benzos and a bunch of different SSRIs, they make it worse. wouldnt recommend

Go to a psychiatrist and make him prescribe you low dosage of any sleeping meds.

When u feel a panic attack u take the pill quickly

Seriously try meditation first and whatever else before going the pharmaceutical route.
Always thought this was reddit garbage. Would you legitimately recommend?

Go to a psychiatrist and make him prescribe you low dosage of any sleeping meds.

When u feel a panic attack u take the pill quickly
Could be something I could do.

Always thought this was reddit garbage. Would you legitimately recommend?
It's proven to have effect if you do it right, also diaphragm breathing.

Supposedly also kundalini yoga has a type of psychedelic, euphoric effect but generally it's hipsters saying that so who knows. Also seems to be effective for anxiety, slightly inferior to CBT in this study though

yes, I just feel lethargic and very mellow to the point where it’s hard to think about things too in depth which doesn’t serve useful if I want to be a successful day trader

Also if you do want to take something try valerian root. I've taken it before and it does work, I was using it for a new job but it dulled me and made me underperform so I stopped taking it.

Care to explain how? Just so I am informed
benzos have an immediate effect and youll feel very relaxed and confident on them (not a good thing , will make you do a lot of really dumb shit). when youre not on them your anxiety levels will increase astronomically.
as for SSRIs they literally had zero positive effects for me, just blunting my thoughts severely and gradually worsening the symptoms they were supposed to get rid of. they generally take a few weeks or so to start having an effect.

Take 10mg Alprazolam and you shall find peace

, I just feel lethargic and very mellow to the point where it’s hard to think about things too in depth
That would be a life saver. What drug is this?

benzos have an immediate effect and youll feel very relaxed and confident on them (not a good thing , will make you do a lot of really dumb shit). when youre not on them your anxiety levels will increase astronomically.
as for SSRIs they literally had zero positive effects for me, just blunting my thoughts severely and gradually worsening the symptoms they were supposed to get rid of. they generally take a few weeks or so to start having an effect.
Thanks for the explanation brocel.

It's proven to have effect if you do it right, also diaphragm breathing.

Supposedly also kundalini yoga has a type of psychedelic, euphoric effect but generally it's hipsters saying that so who knows. Also seems to be effective for anxiety, slightly inferior to CBT in this study though
Also if you do want to take something try valerian root. I've taken it before and it does work, I was using it for a new job but it dulled me and made me underperform so I stopped taking it.
Esoteric monk maxxed uggo mongo. Thanks for the recommendations man all information helps.

Which one yielded the best results?
for anxiety i would say alprazolam

for sleep and getting high then def temazepam

for anxiety i would say alprazolam

for sleep and getting high then def temazepam
Do you just ask your psychiatrist and recieve it? Or do you have to have a very good reason for it?

Do you just ask your psychiatrist and recieve it? Or do you have to have a very good reason for it?
alprazolam prescription is a bit rare

they would prob give u lorazepam first, which is also good for anxiety tho

ik zei tegen me huisarts dart ik gehoord had dat benzodiazepines goed werkten tegen anxiety en of die me er meer over kon vertellen

5minuten later had ik een recept

Prescribed Jew drugs but i am not listening to any witch Dr Therapist

ik zei tegen me huisarts dart ik gehoord had dat benzodiazepines goed werkten tegen anxiety en of die me er meer over kon vertellen

5minuten later had ik een recept
Gebaseerd jordanpetersonmaxxed

any medication you take will be a ball and chain. When you quit you will have rebound anxiety worse than you could ever fucking imagine
So it's a lose lose?

effexor is the only one that somewhat helps me. Amitryptiline helped me in a way where i was like a zombie so i didnt care about anything and thus didnt have that high inhib anxiety as much but it was still horrible

I have been on jew drugs I feel numb and retarded parents feel like its the solution to my problems I feel worse than before taking them crying alot depressed feel like its my fault for feeling the way i do.

I have been on jew drugs I feel numb and retarded parents feel like its the solution to my problems I feel worse than before taking them crying alot depressed feel like its my fault for feeling the way i do.
stop taking jew pills

This past few weeks have been bad and i had multiple breakdowns, i gave a serious thought into getting on pills to help me calm down as i was to the point of going to my car to yell at nothing just to get it out. In the end, i didnt go through with it but will eventually take some as my depression comes back

stop taking jew pills
I cant do that parents will force me to take them or they will make me feel bad for me feeling the way I do and try to manipulate and gaslight me