Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have any film or game recommendations

Runt171

Runt171

Veteran
★★★★
I need something to do
I finished that new horror game
still wakes the deep earlier it was decent tbf it I went into it blind and enjoyed it for the most part it had me on edge at some points and I enjoyed the story enough to finish it

The monsters were well designed too and I like the setting since I haven’t seen anything like that used before
The ending was kind of shit though but I was expecting a somewhat disappointing ending from the start so I didn't really mind

Watch The Terminal, it's a good movie

what genres do you like?

what genres do you like?
I cant really think of the top of my head

Obviously horror but I like the more creepy type of horror or films like the thing
Action films are pretty good sometimes I normally like more gritty types of films though
war films too

I like shooter type of games like max payne 3 or anything that is fast paced and fun to play but I also like rpg games like fnv or games with intresting settings and worlds like pathologic 2

Ill take any recommendations u have for anything And Ill look into it and see if I like it

Last edited:
I cant really think of the top of my head

Obviously horror but I like the more creepy type of horror or films like the thing
Action films are pretty good sometimes I normally like more gritty types of films though
war films too

I like shooter type of games like max payne 3 or anything that is faced paced and fun to play but I also like rpg games like fnv or games with intresting settings and worlds like pathologic 2
I have quite a few good ones in mind, I'll post later

If you like horror PLAY OUTLAST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. Such a good game

Saw the gameplay recommended to me 10 mins ago on jewtube. Never heard of it so I Didn't watch it.:feelsahh:
It is a bit of a walking simulator but the atmosphere was pretty good

Its kind of like the thing if you like that film

If you like horror PLAY OUTLAST IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. Such a good game
I used to play outlast so much when I was younger since there was basically no other horror games on xbox

I swear you get raped by a tranny in the second game :feelskek:
I remember the second one being shit but I might play it again just for the sake of it

Im ngl I probably wont watch it since I don't like most comedy films
It's not comedy its based on a real life incel who got stuck on a airport in Paris and lived there for 22 years

I used to play outlast so much when I was younger since there was basically no other horror games on xbox

I swear you get raped by a tranny in the second game :feelskek:
I remember the second one being shit but I might play it again just for the sake of it
Yeah you get licked by the woman lmaoo.

I'm trying to beat insane mode on outlast 2 rn

It's not comedy its based on a real life incel who got stuck on a airport in Paris and lived there for 22 years
Ok I might watch some clips on youtube later and see if It looks good

Yeah you get licked by the woman lmaoo.

I'm trying to beat insane mode on outlast 2 rn
Nah I swear that weird tranny guy rapes you in the cave

Maybe Im remembering wrong but I know some weird shit happened
77C0EA7B 6413 4D3A 9CC6 FDD1E9662D9B

this is the guy I mean

How does the difficulty even work on outlast its been awhile since i played it so i dont remember

Do you just get less batteries for the camera??

Late Night With The Devil

Nah I swear that weird tranny guy rapes you in the cave

Maybe Im remembering wrong but I know some weird shit happened
View attachment 1183104
this is the guy I mean

How does the difficulty even work on outlast its been awhile since i played it so i dont remember

Do you just get less batteries for the camera??
That's a girl lol. You almost get raped by her in the caves but then some falling rocks save you.

The insane difficulty makes it to where you are either 1 or 2 shotted by enemies.

You don't have less battery but the achievement I'm going for (I play on xbox) makes it to where I have to beat the game on insane mode without reloading the camera battery.

(Also it's permadeath as well)

That's a girl lol. You almost get raped by her in the caves but then some falling rocks save you.

The insane difficulty makes it to where you are either 1 or 2 shotted by enemies.

You don't have less battery but the achievement I'm going for (I play on xbox) makes it to where I have to beat the game on insane mode without reloading the camera battery.

(Also it's permadeath as well)

I always thought He was a weird gay guy :feelskek:
Good luck with that I wouldnt be able to do that shit
I just searched up the difficultys I could probably do nightmare if I replayed It again

Did you have to restart yet or did you do it first try??

Watch all the Slasher franchises (thats what im doing)

I always thought He was a weird gay guy :feelskek:
Good luck with that I wouldnt be able to do that shit
I just searched up the difficultys I could probably do nightmare if I replayed It again

Did you have to restart yet or did you do it first try??
I died once because my retarded character jumped to the side instead of jumping straight jfl

Kolchak the Nightstalker

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back