Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone have a worse life than me?

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Today I just realized that I am literally a fucking abomination. Its crystal clear why I have been bullied by females and normies since elementary school, I don't have a single genetic trait that is good. It would be human rights abuse for me to reproduce.

My genes gave me:
  1. Balding/receeding hairline starting at 18 years old
  2. Acne and scarring that cannot be removed despite washing my face with chemicals twice a day for the past 5 years
  3. Asymmetrical eyelids
  4. Autism
  5. ADHD
  6. Fat ugly lips
  7. Fat ugly nose
  8. Recessed chin
  9. Invisible Cheekbones
  10. Asthma
  11. Thin wrists
  12. Large head that looks unproportional to neck
  13. Manlet

And yet I am still expected to keep studying in my fucking STEM degree and interacting with people every day in college. People with my genetic condition should be given money from the government so we don't have to fucking live this nightmare. It is painful being genetically inferior to everyone around you. Its even worse when these people make fun of you for no reason, despite being nice to everyone.

A couple days ago these group of females just started pointing at me and laughing at me, fucking whispering to each-other about how ugly I was. Fucking ruined my day and had to keep going to my classes with tears in my eyes the whole time. EVERYONE IGNORES ME AND MAKES FUN OF ME EVEN THOUGH I TRY MY BEST TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND WORK HARD IN SCHOOL. THE BULLYING DUE TO MY APPEARANCE FUCKING NEVER ENDS. CHADS AND FEMALES SOMETIMES STOP AND MAKE FUN OF ME ON CAMPUS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON.

Ugly males with autism should be given money to NEET for the rest of our miserable lives. I can't take this misery and suffering.

The fact that people like Inceltears make fun of people like us and hope that we get bullied fucking infuriates me with an anger nobody can comprehend. I get so mad when I go on their forum and see their bullshit virtue signaling about how ugly males live perfect lives without discrimination.

I was born with the narrative that I am less important in value to my sibling, of whom has committed numerous crimes. Despite all this, her level of attractiveness keeps her alive. I am a pure individual who has never violated anyone's rights to property and civility. However, I'm demonized by my former authoritative figures and those around me.

Damn, I’m sorry bro. You got dealt a really shitty hand..

There’s always someone worse off though, that’s what I tell myself.

how tall are u

I was born with the narrative that I am less important in value to my sibling, of whom has committed numerous crimes. Despite all this, her level of attractiveness keeps her alive. I am a pure individual who has never violated anyone's rights to property and civility. However, I'm demonized by my former authoritative figures and those around me.
Tough luck. At least struggle irons men out to become strong and fierce, whatever that's worth in our modern world.

As for myself, I'm diagnosed with aspergers, and was born with a deformity that I, fortunately, am not stuck with to the same degree as I was in my childhood, but it's still very noticable, particularly from some angles. I will have surgery for that in a few months and hope the surgeon can rid me of my subhumanity once in for all. But even then it's questionable whether I'll have any chance in today's sexual market place

Life is shit and you were given a shit hand. We can at least empathize with you.

Today I just realized that I am literally a fucking abomination. Its crystal clear why I have been bullied by females and normies since elementary school, I don't have a single genetic trait that is good. It would be human rights abuse for me to reproduce.

My genes gave me:
  1. Balding/receeding hairline starting at 18 years old
  2. Acne and scarring that cannot be removed despite washing my face with chemicals twice a day for the past 5 years
  3. Asymmetrical eyelids
  4. Autism
  5. ADHD
  6. Fat ugly lips
  7. Fat ugly nose
  8. Recessed chin
  9. Invisible Cheekbones
  10. Asthma
  11. Thin wrists
  12. Large head that looks unproportional to neck
  13. Manlet
And yet I am still expected to keep studying in my fucking STEM degree and interacting with people every day in college. People with my genetic condition should be given money from the government so we don't have to fucking live this nightmare. It is painful being genetically inferior to everyone around you. Its even worse when these people make fun of you for no reason, despite being nice to everyone.

A couple days ago these group of females just started pointing at me and laughing at me, fucking whispering to each-other about how ugly I was. Fucking ruined my day and had to keep going to my classes with tears in my eyes the whole time. EVERYONE IGNORES ME AND MAKES FUN OF ME EVEN THOUGH I TRY MY BEST TO BE A GOOD PERSON AND WORK HARD IN SCHOOL. THE BULLYING DUE TO MY APPEARANCE FUCKING NEVER ENDS. CHADS AND FEMALES SOMETIMES STOP AND MAKE FUN OF ME ON CAMPUS FOR LITERALLY NO REASON.

Ugly males with autism should be given money to NEET for the rest of our miserable lives. I can't take this misery and suffering.

The fact that people like Inceltears make fun of people like us and hope that we get bullied fucking infuriates me with an anger nobody can comprehend. I get so mad when I go on their forum and see their bullshit virtue signaling about how ugly males live perfect lives without discrimination.
Very legit as subhuman manlet curry , i know ur pain. I remembered being called moneky niger in hs. Very brutal. I am wageslaving in a rich area, and its hell. Many tall whites mogging me and probably mock me in hteir minds.

Welcome home, soldier

That's brutal. Sorry to hear, OP.

hese group of females just started pointing at me and laughing at me
Man that is brutal. similar things have happened to me. Once this attractive female pointed at me said something and laughed while a pretty boy walking with her did the same, it was soul crushing.

Another time I saw this decent looking Indian guy kissing a female who smirked at me like saying you will never have this how does it feel incel loser, I was filled with boiling rage.

You should either drop out and become NEET or just wageslave there are some trades or other career options that are better and don't require college debt. Or you could Entertain Rages at your univERsity.

Also I have similar traits to you except for the receding hairline and I am curry be glad you are not ethnic.

Last edited: