Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone have a link for the interview between tucker and putin

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
I know if i search it on youtube or reddit i will get the Jewmerican version.

Im too lazy to search for the real one does anyone have a link.

Oh wait thats his channel ok maybe its good then

Oh wait thats his channel ok maybe its good then
Yes, it's the original, full-length interview. It's not sliced and diced for clickbait.

over for lazycels

It's absolute garbage, Tucker is an uninformed retard.

Not a single interesting, unique question was asked.
Im half way through and tucker is not listenning at all.

I mean good on him to make this interview happen but he is not fit for such conversation he does sound like a dumbass because everytime putin brings up history he gets bored or tells him that was long time ago.

I guess thats the smartest available journalist for jewmerican standards what can u do.

He's the opposite of the smartest journalist, he's a buffon. That's why he's the most popular one.

I had hope that his team would have at least have prepared some decent questions considering this interview was in the works for more than a year. He asked the most basic, talked about a million times regurgitated garbage.

West loves to depict the Russians as some propaganda gurus, meanwhile Putin goes on a half an hour history rant that lost this interview 90% of viewers in the first 5 minutes jfl. Cuckmericans don't know where Mexico is don't bring up the fucking Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth. Those who are convinced in your agenda don't need this rant, those who aren't certainly won't be.

Tucker doesn't even know the most basic facts, when Maidan happened, when Yanukovych was elected, which is insane considering he covered this shit every day for Faux News
Exactly my thoughts, but the history rant is necessary was a good openner imo, you cant just start talking immediately about the present because the past matters in wars.

Either way no matter how this interview would have gone, it still wont change anything because propagada in the us as putin said is undefeated, the us president is a puppet for the cia and zog who want war, and jewmericans have low iq and eq.

No question about inceldom. Over

Globohomo agenda pushed on kids, cultural decadence of Europe, insanely bad demographic profile of Russia, Gaza, Iranian ambitions,migrants changing the demographic picture and identity of Europe
These are obvious signs of decaying civilizations which one man can't stop.

Im half way through and tucker is not listenning at all.

I mean good on him to make this interview happen but he is not fit for such conversation he does sound like a dumbass because everytime putin brings up history he gets bored or tells him that was long time ago.
History is boring :foidSoy: .

Last 30 mins of the interview was good better questions
Nvm he started talking too much about god and ruined it again this fucking nigger

tells him that was long time ago.
Imagine someone in the West telling that Holocaust isn't important because that was long time ago?

This interview is aimed at the Cuckmerican audience, do you think it's relevant to bring up Ottoman concessions from the Crimean War of 1853?
Historical context is always relevant until some events happened more than 1000 years ago.
But even importance of historical time is ignored when it comes to creation of Israel...

Imagine someone in the West telling that Holocaust isn't important because that was long time ago?
Jfl. Agreed history always matters unless its like ancient old