Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone hate when girls ignore messages/snsps

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
It really pisses me off when girls ignore messages and snaps thinking they’re better then you, thinking they’re too good to have a conversation with you, think they look down you. I could say the same things about girl that don’t follow me back. These basic hoes are one of the reason why people like us exist

It's not just foids, when you ask a question let's say in an online forum, and you get ignored for your effort sincere question and the other questions were answered except for your own, it's like you're invisible it's raging :feelsree:

They are too busy sending nudes to Chad

I dont message women

I don't message females. I barely message any males.

i agree its annoying when anyone does it.

They have so many messages from beta orbiters that yours is but a drop in the bucket. It'd be like responding to every piece of spam you got. Stop feeding their egos; that is all you are accomplishing

That's what caused me to delete all social media.

lol i don't even have women to snapchat in the first place let alone get ignored by them