Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does anyone hate how women feign concern for the suffering of ugly boys yet would never actually have sex with them?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

a lot of foids loudly virtue-signal their concern when ugly children suffer yet would never do sexual things that would elevate their self esteem and make them feel valued

think of all the teachers / social workers / etc who are foids and write big soliloquies about how to help when if they simply opened their hears to take a genuine interest in a shota and gave him some sex he would be more brimming with confidence than any stupid workshop could instill

I wish I had gotten that growing up, I bet it morphs you into Chad instantly.

Instead of negative feedback loops she would flip-turn your life into a positive feedback loop.

All I needed was hijab lady to suck me off but instead she doesn't quietly suck me off she just screams for someone ELSE to help : you can check your "I'm a good girl" box for the day ma'am, hope you impressed your friends

never seen women pity ugly males. they can't even bring themselves to mask their disdain and antipathy to me. only refugees and other scum aree the object of women's sympathy

Women can't feel simpathy for a guy she doesn't want to fuck. They don't give a fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back