Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone experience something similar?

Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Each time negativity enters my Thoughts, my whole body begins to ache similar to a gut wrenching feeling, then I experience intense heat flashes and after that, it feels like shocks of electricity rundown my legs and back which diisables my ability to function

I’ve been feeling like this ever since I turned 12 and I just need it to stop. I can barely handle my job dealing with this

Have you talked to a doctor?

Ngl, you should probably get that checked out, it could be a prelude to something serious

No not me tbh.

No I just get more motivated to gymmax/ dominationmaxx in a raging flurry but I have to step back and strategize it to work against the minds of foids.

Have you talked to a doctor?

Not yet, yet I now I think I need to. I was thinking buying a few drugs on the web and through people I know irl to attempt and get this issue solved out myself, however, that is unsafe and can't manage the cost of much fuck ups. I think I have too much fear of getting analyzed because I may mess up conveying how I really feel or not wanting people to know what I’m really dealing with which is the reason I rarely went to doctors or went to therapy when I'm continually recommended by people irl. I don’t know. Maybe it’s too much pride or maybe I’m overthinking it

I feel that my body is always discharging “stress” hormones responsible for this mental fuckery.

You need to let people know what you're dealing with, it's the only way they can help you.

I can barely handle my job dealing with this
Salutextm

Jokes aside you should see a doc asap.

Might need some Ativan.

i can relate to the intense heat running thorugh my body and heart pounding due to anxiety

Yeah that’s around the same age I developed social anxiety. Felt similar sensations. I’ve since grown numb to it over the years.

thankfully negatively never creeps up in my mind

I would recommend going to a doctor.

I would NOT recommend being doctorpilled. Those mind altering drugs they prescribe these days are the worst of the worst, at best they sedate the patient and have tons of nasty side-effects and never actually solve anything. Be careful of big farma boy.

Nope. You should try to find out what is wrong with you asap.