Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else think St.blackops is handsome?

Is he handsome?

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Idk after staring at his face for so long it's just rubbed off on me, at first I had to throw acid into my eyes but now it's just comforting to see him. This must be what it's like for femoids who marry rich old dudes.

I see him more as a guardian. A person who would never hurt you and would protect you from harm. A person who would lead you in times of need.

I think he could looksmax into a genuinely attractive guy.

He got matches in Asia, so apparently we aren't the only ones who think so. Women think so, too.

CopingGymcel said:
He got matches in Asia, so apparently we aren't the only ones who think so. Women think so, too.

That's cheating, you can always get laid in asia if you're white.

He really grew up on me. He is the greatest gift humanity has received yet but didn't deserve (fucking stupid phrase tbh).

jagged0 said:
That's cheating, you can always get laid in asia if you're white.

Doesn't that mean he mogs all the Curries on this forum? So if you're curry, you're automatically less attractive than Blackops2cel, unless you're Tsh tier attractive.

He is an angel

He got some fairly redeeming bones, and he looks really kind but that's about it

How dare you criticize our prophet St.BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him, it is he who guides us through this life and insha'St BlackOps2Cel he will guide us through the next life, where the Chads and Roasties in this life will be destined for the hellfire and every incel who accepts St.BlackOps2Cel as his prophet will be catapulted into Chad-dom and will regularly copulate with prime teen girls. Anyone who criticizes or mocks St. BlackOps2Cel should be beheaded.

Our God is an awesome God. Praise Him.