Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else think other users look exactly like their avatars?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I can't help but see a user's avi and think that is the person. Seriously, lookism is ingrained in me and even though deep down I know you don't look like your avi I can't help but think that you do. Face is EVERYTHING

lol i hope you don't think i look like this fat cuck. that would be brutal.

Oh lol that's true.

Have you thought about an anime girl? Or I guess that's too basic

I can't help but see a user's avi and think that is the person.

Yes halo/failo effect in action, being incel doesn't grant immunity

How is it cope?
it's not but I disagree but I'm fuckkkkkkkking retarded and too lazy to tell you hey @Personalityinkwell when you said it was basic I thought you were wrong

it's not but I disagree but I'm fuckkkkkkkking retarded and too lazy to tell you hey @Personalityinkwell when you said it was basic I thought you were wrong

lol calm down brah

Yes, especially the same age as the guy in the picture.

I bear very little resemblance to my profile pic and assume it's the same with everyone else here except the ones who have off-putting uggo profile pics -- just one of many examples of honesty being the worst policy.

I bear very little resemblance to my profile pic and assume it's the same with everyone else here except the ones who have off-putting uggo profile pics -- just one of many examples of honesty being the worst policy.
damn that's unfortunate she's really cute :(

Where'd you find such a babe if I may ask?

I dont think you're your avi necessailry (unless very specific people). But I do associate that with you, so like @pp183 for me is an anime girl, but I dont think @Bane of Arthropods is Angry joe. If that makes sense. I like to think my AVI is kind of unique in the sense you cant really think of me as fat knajjd cartman, but I have no idea.

I dont think you're your avi necessailry (unless very specific people). But I do associate that with you, so like @pp183 for me is an anime girl, but I dont think @Bane of Arthropods is Angry joe. If that makes sense.
are you sure you're not @knajjd

@pp183 for me is an anime girl, but I dont think @Bane of Arthropods is Angry joe. If that makes sense.
Yeah headcanon @pp183 is a girl tbhngl

I wish I could change mine, I hate anime

I dont think you're your avi necessailry (unless very specific people). But I do associate that with you, so like @pp183 for me is an anime girl, but I dont think @Bane of Arthropods is Angry joe. If that makes sense. I like to think my AVI is kind of unique in the sense you cant really think of me as fat knajjd cartman, but I have no idea.

Yeah that's a good way to put it. Your avi is one of the funnier ones so you stick out. mylifeistrash shows lebron's balding and looking depressed so that stands out too

nigga that's ugly

@Diocel
@LastGerman

Do you look like your avi?

I wish I looked like a fat Italian greeseball

I low-key think like this too jfl

Yeah headcanon @pp183 is a girl tbhngl

I can't help but see a user's avi and think that is the person. Seriously, lookism is ingrained in me and even though deep down I know you don't look like your avi I can't help but think that you do. Face is EVERYTHING
Yeah most of the time bro lol, only with the ones that have real people.