Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else think elliot was Chad facial wise in this photo?

Obour1995

Obour1995

Recruit
★★★★
???

Attachments

• IMG_8436.jpeg
    IMG_8436.jpeg
    30 KB · Views: 52
Nah I wouldn't say chad

He mogs me but he was not a chad. He was a severe mentalcel you can see it in his videos whenever a car would pass by he would freeze up, and yet people here still call mentalcels fakecels.

He mogs me but he was not a chad. He was a severe mentalcel you can see it in his videos whenever a car would pass by he would freeze up, and yet people here still call mentalcels fakecels.
I agree. If he don’t have mental health issues he would of had much better success with females. I think he was autisticel

No standard Normie not even close to a chad

I notice in some pictures, he has a very good and Well-developed lower third. But that´s about it.

He mogs me thats all I know, ironic he's the "face" of incels when he is better looking than most

He mogs me thats all I know, ironic he's the "face" of incels when he is better looking than most
Most mentalcels are, I don’t see any truecels as the main ever.

Most mentalcels are, I don’t see any truecels as the main ever.
Standard stuff for this site unfortunately, lots of average/ above average cunts using muh autism as an excuse

He's definitely good-looking there's no denying that. There's a surprising amount of foids who simp for him (the same kind that simp for every other mass killer) and that says something.
Too bad he could've never ascended in his lifetime because he was a severe mentalcel and his competition was Hollywood chads kek.

yeah, many even say that he looks like someone who gets all the foids

He's definitely good-looking there's no denying that. There's a surprising amount of foids who simp for him (the same kind that simp for every other mass killer) and that says something.
Too bad he could've never ascended in his lifetime because he was a severe mentalcel and his competition was Hollywood chads kek.
Yeah, he was geographically and mentally unlucky

His bone structure is well-displayed in this photo, but his facial features still radiate beta male energy.

That’s what I always thought. An area like Isla vista didn’t seem a good area for someone like Elliot. I think he would of had better chance in smaller town in USA.

Camera makes him look shitty, but I'd say he's a 6.5 in this photo.

I would say he's average looking, definitely htn in this exact photo due to frauding tho

That is probably his best photo. He still doesn't look like a Chad, though.

Last edited:
St. Ellliot is the Supreme Mogger

yes he was good looking is biggest flaw was the fact that he was jewish and asian. and women are racist.
He was agnostic. And I think female didn’t want him because he was shot and in Isla vista they all want Chad not high normie or chadlite like Elliot

Elliot wasn't a sub-5 and I think he would laugh at the incel community and call us 'inferior beings'. He was
essentially a incel but his autism prevented him from connecting with people. Undiagnosed Autism is rife
in the west due to funding cuts by the Conservatives and Biden.

Elliot wasn't a sub-5 and I think he would laugh at the incel community and call us 'inferior beings'. He was
essentially a incel but his autism prevented him from connecting with people. Undiagnosed Autism is rife
in the west due to funding cuts by the Conservatives and Biden.
He did call incels inferior jfl

He was kinda hot. Just mentalcel