Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else talk to themselves?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

The only winning move is not to play
★★★
I sometimes talk to myself when I go on my usual walks outside. Does anyone else do this?

Yes, A LOT. Wouldnt even call that an incel trait, its just what happens if your ignored by everyone.

Edit: Like in 8th grade I sat besides this one random blonde chick and I wanted to talk to her about Trends and she was like "Are you talking to yourself?" So upon hearing that i continoued talking but to myself as 2 different persons lmao SHE WAS CONFUSED.

It was like when Trixie ignored Timmy but her ignorance got ignored by him. Women HATE that

Last edited:
Yes. I go for walks round the park and I talk to myself . It’s quiet a normal cope and it’s good to get your thoughts out there

I've done that for years, but only when i'm alone at home. Not as much as i used to though. Sometimes it's comforting in a way, i philosophize some.

All the time when I was younger. It got so bad that my mom asked me to stop. Nowadays I only do it while at home, but even then I try to minimize it.

Yeah, sometimes

I avoid doing it outside but while i'm alone constantly. Social outcast trait tbh

Never out loud but in my head yes

I talk to myself cuz giving my own self therapy is cheaper

I sometimes talk to myself when I go on my usual walks outside. Does anyone else do this?
Of course. When I'm drunk enough, then I also give political speeches that confuse these stupid normies.

I do it a lot

Of course. When I'm drunk enough, then I also give political speeches that confuse these stupid normies.
While I'm saying "nigger" and "Neger" and terms like that out loud. :feelskek:

Low inhib mogs me
What's low inhib? When you're an introvert? Shy?
I used to be so when I was younger. Now I don't give a fucking shit. Even without booze. Foids are looking full of disgust at me? I laugh at them and mock them. Silly, stupid dumbfucks.

What's low inhib? When you're an introvert? Shy?
I used to be so when I was younger. Now I don't give a fucking shit. Even without booze. Foids are looking full of disgust at me? I laugh at them and mock them. Silly, stupid dumbfucks.
I meant that you are way less anxious and paranoid than me. I would never say nigger or the other incel slang we use here out loud when I talk to myself

I do it in my head and aloud

I meant that you are way less anxious and paranoid than me. I would never say nigger out loud when I talk to myself
Yes, I've looked that up. It says "Geringe Hemmung" so the total opposite of what I thought.

I do that all the time

It's a truecel trait in my opinion