Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone else still have his foreskin after getting circumsized?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
do you still have your foreskin today or is it with some family member of yours?

when i was a kid my parents told me that my foreskin is going to be fed to a bird.
they even called a penis " a young bird".
but now i have the foreskin, it was hidden in one of my father's college books since it was a tradition to hide your son's foreskin in a book so he grow up to be smart.
i still have my foreskin with me.
i took it from my father's book. i keep it in some little jar from mecca.
i don't want it to stay in some random book that might get burned or thrown by mistake in the future.

i am pretty sure american cels don't get the privilège to keep their foreskin but i still have mine with me and i will keep it safe until i die. i will then throw it in a garden since i don't want someone to eat it.

Least homosexual post on .is

I never understood people's hangups with foreskins. Seems a bit gay.

I never understood people's hangups with foreskins. Seems a bit gay.
it's not
it's a part of your body. you're not going to let it dies out.
circumcision is an unnatural thing to do. the least you can do is to keep that part safe.
do you think i am going to throw that thing? lol

I've always wondered what they did with mine, i bet the nurse that cut me took it home with her :feelsaww:

I've always wondered what they did with mine, i bet the nurse that cut me took it home with her :feelsaww:
it was probably thrown in the trash and then some ants or a rat ate it.

a bunch of big nosed creatures settled in palestine eat it

:lul: Either this is bait or sandniggers are completely insane. Your father really put your foreskin in a book???

@IceStorm
yup and other sandnigger users actually had their foreskin sent to some européen country to be burried in a college
@Nate Higgers

:lul: Either this is bait or sandniggers are completely insane. Your father really put your foreskin in a book???

@IceStorm
They blow up towers and have penis skins in a book. What a culture

Mine was sold to an old jewish man who ate it for dinner :owo:

muslimcels actually do this? no way

I got lucky and got to keep my foreskin on my body

omg, the cosmetic foreskin shit is real.
i wish my mom sold my foreskin to some cosmetic company so it could end up in the face of some super model girl and touch it and be a part of her body:
Screenshot 1

What the fuck are you talking about

it was hidden in one of my father's college books since it was a tradition to hide your son's foreskin in a book so he grow up to be smart.
Where are you from :shock:

I imagine baby foreskin is super tiny, especially dried up

@IceStorm
I'm keeping my nephew's tooth in a little candy jar. Being sentimental is stupidity by it self, still we want to keep something as a memento to guard memories.