Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else notice the users who try to act high IQ here are actually the most retarded?

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
It’s something I noticed recently. Just the most annoying, pretentious, cucky members here and they come up with the most retarded ideas I have seen on here.

At least some retards on here are funny and don’t really take themselves seriously.

And this is coming from a graynigger such as myself.

i think that the only high iq users in this forum are the one who manage to get some of their threads into the must read section as long as if it's not just some video link but an essai they made and it doesn't really have to be high iq but just inteligent.
some retards like that gray who talks about having high iq all the time is quite stupid tbh

man do I love being low iq myself

MiSKiRaT

I hate mofos who try to act
intellectual

@Intellectual on suicide watch

I hate mofos who try to act
intellectual
How would you differentiate between someone who is an intellectual and someone who's just a pseudo-intellectual tryhard just looking to impress people?

Last edited:
I say that I am low iq and it is actually true.

I seriously fucking hate the racist assholes from my own society on here. If I was dictator I'd put every one of them in a correctional camp. I deserve to be a dictator because this land needs some ducking death camps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back