Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else not care about digital privacy?

• Thread starter CreationalTarget
  • Start date
CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
★★★
There's no way to avoid having your data sold. It doesn't matter what distros of GNU/Linux you use or whatever third-rate search engine you adhere to. If you participate online, you're contributing data. Even if you refuse to own a smartphone, you still have to stay away from anyone who has one since the microphone can still pick your voice up.

The way I see it, any data collection done by a non-government entity has a low chance of negatively affecting you anyway. There's nothing interesting in my digital footprint, so "laying low" would be a lot more effective for me than trying to hide. Plus the only alternative is to abandon the Internet entirely, and I can't imagine that happening anytime soon.

Same. My life is of no interest to anyone so I just bareIP everyday and don't care for internet security or privacy. I'm sure any government worker who reads my emails (mostly to myself for remembering sad things throughout my day) will just become sad and probably have to take a break.

I always looked at China to see how bad America is gonna get in terms of shit like this since China does this first. Currently China has a social media credit score thing that I'm sure the U.S government is going to implement or atleast the private work sector would hire based on how many twitter followers you have.

What worries me about proxies or some of the VPN services out there, is that they sell your IP address's.

If I'm wrong or if this a conspiracy, can someone please correct me on it?

I don't, it's not like anybody cares about what I do on the internet.

I would like it if those spying on me get butthurt due to lolicon and the antimainstream philosophy I read.

Lol I hope some government agent has to read everything I write.

Just be Steve Hoca theory