Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else miss the innocence and awkwardness of high school sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
It was over when the sperm and egg meet tbh
Kids have been fucking since about 12 too, that's the worst part

You're basically a freak if you're still a virgin after his ends

Kids have been fucking since about 12 too, that's the worst part

You're basically a freak if you're still a virgin after his ends
Yeah and we still have boomer copers on the forum calling 18-20yo KHHVs fakecel JFL.

They can't accept this brutal reality: If you're still KHHV by the time you turn 18, it never even began.

can't relate
Anyways eat shit and die CHAD.

Giphy 2

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

my education years consisted of bullying and watching those same bullies get foids with ease.

"Obviously I prefer the sex I have with my wife now."

1506619400739.jpg

I miss the abuse in high school. I miss being made to stand in my underwear in a wheelie bin on a freezing cold English morning for an hour BY A FUCKING TEACHER.

I miss all the scars that I accumulated in all my days of high school.

I miss being expelled then asked to come back because my shit school couldn't win a regional sports championship without me, and because the dumb fucks realised the funding they got was contingent on the grades people got, and to make up for all the dumbfucks who were having sex in my school they needed me and my straight A's to get more government bux.

I miss trying ascend with my oneitis as a 14yr old when she was so drink she literally vomited on me as I moved in.

I miss my 2 trucel 'friends' who were semi retarded who I was assigned to 'buddy' and tutor so their grades got better so degenerate teachers got better bonuses, who one day had enough of the bullying and abuse they came into school with machetes and slashed the fuck out of teachers car tyres and all the bread and cans of coke in canteen kitchen, I especially miss getting the blame for that and not seeing them as crying out for help.

I miss confessing to my oneitis I was a 16yr old KHHV and her telling the low tier normie (who I think was also a virgin) in same room who then tried to humiliate me by shouting it out in the common room, I really miss rearranging his face as he said it, dislocating his arm and then all the foids laying into me saying I was fucked in the head, a horrible person, no wonder I don't have a gf, and I was a bully.

I miss the older kids always trying to fuck with me because they knew I could fight, but not with them, and I get emotionally nostalgic thinking about the day they threw me over the fence into some old white trash couples garden.

Bragging faggot. I at least hope he is stuck with some fat, ugly, rude and feminist wife

"Obviously I prefer the sex I have with my wife now."

1506619400739.jpg
This.
I fucking hate these lying cucks pretending to not prefer younger women.

"No, I don't think about fucking their brains out when seeing hot 16 year old girls in tight clothing.
I prefer ripe professional women in their 30s!"

JFL.

Never experienced it

I miss the abuse in high school. I miss being made to stand in my underwear in a wheelie bin on a freezing cold English morning for an hour BY A FUCKING TEACHER.

I miss being expelled then asked to come back because my shit school couldn't win a regional sports championship without me, and because the dumb fucks realised the funding they got was contingent on the grades people got, and to make up for all the dumbfucks who were having sex in my school they needed me and my straight A's to get more government bux.

I miss trying ascend with my oneitis as a 14yr old when she was so drink she literally vomited on me as I moved in.

I miss my 2 trucel 'friends' who were semi retarded who I was assigned to 'buddy' and tutor so their grades got better so degenerate teachers got better bonuses, who one day had enough of the bullying and abuse they came into school with machetes and slashed the fuck out of teachers car tyres and all the bread and cans of coke in canteen kitchen, I especially miss getting the blame for that and not seeing them as crying out for help.

I miss confessing to my oneitis I was a 16yr old KHHV and her telling the low tier normie (who I think was also a virgin) in same room who then tried to humiliate me by shouting it out in the common room, I really miss rearranging his face as he said it, dislocating his arm and then all the foids laying into me saying I was fucked in the head, a horrible person, no wonder I don't have a gf, and I was a bully.

I miss the older kids always trying to fuck with me because they knew I could fight, but not with them, and I get emotionally nostalgic thinking about the day they threw me over the fence into some old white trash couples garden.
Completely brutal ngl

Can't miss something i never had

tfw you will never have the best adrenaline high in your teen turmoil years

I can't miss what I've never had & this is contrary to what that other fucker on some other thread was saying about none of that mattering as it was awkward for everyone & bad while the other user said it helps build confidence.

I can't miss what I've never had & this is contrary to what that other fucker on some other thread was saying about none of that mattering as it was awkward for everyone & bad while the other user said it helps build confidence.
normies are so contradicting what the fuck

normies are so contradicting what the fuck
Yeah well they don't maintain consistency of argument or stance, they maintain consistency of who says what matters, not the words.

The speaker, not the message.

Military grade quadruple distilled genocidefuel.