Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else lose their appetite after getting drunk?

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title asks, does anyone else lose their appetite after getting drunk?

It happens to me to be honest. I was drunk last night and don’t feel hungry.

Nah man alcohol makes me rather hungry

Oops, wrong section. @Fat Link , can you move it?

Does anyone else lose their appetite after getting drunk (and enjoying free footjobs on my cock from becky)?​

Like the topic title asks, does anyone else lose their appetite after getting drunk?

It happens to me to be honest. I was drunk last night and don’t feel hungry.
drinking is a cope that i dont do often, just like once in a month . Rarely ever
Weed makes you hungry af tho

Beverages have calories and beer is quite nutrition rich. Im too poor to get drunk and i cant hold down cheap rakijas.

You better make yourself eat because its bad for your health to be drunk om empty stomach. A few months ago i drank of a emty stomach and threw up what looked like black blood. Now i make my self eat every morning, after a while it became a habbit

You better make yourself eat because its bad for your health to be drunk om empty stomach. A few months ago i drank of a emty stomach and threw up what looked like black blood. Now i make my self eat every morning, after a while it became a habbit
I forced myself to eat fish and chips and I’m sober right now. The drinking session was from last night.

Last edited:
I've never been drunk

I don’t drive.

@Robtical , @Infinity , @MarquisDeSade , @Dregster666
@MarquisDeSade, can you move this thread to an appropriate section, please? I posted the thread to this section by accident.

Nah man, kebabs are delicious when drunk

It's hard for me to pass out while getting drunk.. even getting drunk can cause a lot of pain for me. But when I do pass out and don't remember the night from before my body feels like it's shutting down. So I like to regulate my alcohol intake and buy good products to elongate the pleasure factor of the beverage and diminish the pain factor of a hangover.. or just drink loads of whiskey and spirits. :ahegao: Funnily enough Spirits don't fuck me up that much.. but wine certainly can.

It's an opposite for me.

I lost my appetite for drinking, one drink and I'm puking and will have a day long hangover.

I don't drink alcohol so can't relate tbh.