Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else knows who I’m talking about?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
I don’t know if anyone else knows who I’m talking about but there’s this guy that I see almost everywhere I go and he looks like he’s like about 6 or 7 and he looks kind of Asian and he’s always by himself in public I don’t know how else to describe him but I swear I see him almost everywhere I go I even saw him when I went out of state and we were chilling in the park the other day with my sister and we saw the same guy again and even my sister says that she sees him almost everywhere too. I kind of find it weird that I see him almost everywhere I go because who even is he and what’s his purpose? if anyone else knows have an idea who I’m talking about lemme know

That's me. I'm getting closer. There is no such thing as a coincidence.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

He’s my good friend Ching

I don’t know if anyone else knows who I’m talking about but there’s this guy that I see almost everywhere I go and he looks like he’s like about 6 or 7 and he looks kind of Asian and he’s always by himself in public I don’t know how else to describe him but I swear I see him almost everywhere I go I even saw him when I went out of state and we were chilling in the park the other day with my sister and we saw the same guy again and even my sister says that she sees him almost everywhere too. I kind of find it weird that I see him almost everywhere I go because who even is he and what’s his purpose? if anyone else knows have an idea who I’m talking about lemme know
Holy shit bro I know him

He's carrying the antidote.

His name's Shin Chan

Joined Nov 25, 2021
Posts 95

Deez nutz
B0E5EEED 173F 4D6F BD18 56EEB94BC863

i've seen him