Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else just want to be kissed?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
HOLY FUCK. I'm just a combination of sad and horny right now. I've already masturbated and came twice tonight. I just can't fucking believe that my biggest dream is a daily occurrence for everyone else. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY I see people kissing and it makes me want to shoot them. WHY GOD?! FUCKING WHY?! ALL I WANT is a girl's lips to touch me! ANYWHERE! Even just my fingernails!

I'm about to masturbate a third time tonight and my method is so fucking pathetic. I'm taking screenshots of girls faces and pretending that they're kissing me on my lips, cheeks, and forehead. I'm also taking screenshots of their open mouths and pretending to smell them and tongue kiss them. Also, I'm watching some videos of kissing on Shutterstock.

Holy shit I'm fucked in the head… :feelscry::feelscry:
Just ONE KISS would end my insanity. JUST ONE. I NEED SOME FEMALE LIPS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I just want to be accepted and loved.

HOLY FUCK. I'm just a combination of sad and horny right now. I've already masturbated and came twice tonight. I just can't fucking believe that my biggest dream is a daily occurrence for everyone else. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY I see people kissing and it makes me want to shoot them. WHY GOD?! FUCKING WHY?! ALL I WANT is a girl's lips to touch me! ANYWHERE! Even just my fingernails!

I'm about to masturbate a third time tonight and my method is so fucking pathetic. I'm taking screenshots of girls faces and pretending that they're kissing me on my lips, cheeks, and forehead. I'm also taking screenshots of their open mouths and pretending to smell them and tongue kiss them. Also, I'm watching some videos of kissing on Shutterstock.

Holy shit I'm fucked in the head… :feelscry::feelscry:
Just ONE KISS would end my insanity. JUST ONE. I NEED SOME FEMALE LIPS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
trust me, no kisses, only kiss with trad chicks, western roastie give hiv

Also femoids usually have bad breath. They're too fucking bust pouring on pounds of makeup and bullshit eyelashes to brush their fucking teeth.

Even lieraral 2 year olds have kissed girls, but here we are without a kiss.

Also femoids usually have bad breath. They're too fucking bust pouring on pounds of makeup and bullshit eyelashes to brush their fucking teeth.
That sounds hot. :p

Kissing, cuddling, touching, penetrating, we will never have these

I just want to hold a 2D female

you guys are emo reddit fags

Kisses are just a meme, you can easily have make out sessions with drunk roasties in clubs.

What really counts is P E N E T R A T I O N.

Penetration is real validation.
It is the prove that a roastie is willing to risk pregnancy for you.

1. Set-up a "kissing booth" near your local university

2. Instead of charging feeemayles to kiss you, offer to pay them for kisses

3. Profit!

21-Funny-Kissing-Booth-Ideas-For-Your-Wedding21.jpg

Kisses are just a meme, you can easily have make out sessions with drunk roasties in clubs.

For you maybe. If you can get drunk roasties to kiss you, then you can get girls to fuck you. End of story.