Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else just LDAR outside in the sun.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
It gets pretty cold indoors during this time of year from where I'm from, if the weather gets too cold my skin starts to itch like hell.

Any other incels doing LDAR (Lay Down And Roast) outside right now?

A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone

What sun?
It's snowing where I live

the vitamin D improves your mood for sure, highly recommended to other incels tbh

I use to LDAR outside when it's warm and sunny. I avoid places with many foids though.
the vitamin D improves your mood for sure, highly recommended to other incels tbh

just get skin cancer bro

I like doing nightwalks with my headphones

I love being outside tbh. I used to go out into my backyard and set up a makeshift tent with chairs and blankets and I'd get some weed and my phone and sometimes a book and I would just smoke and watch videos/listen to music and/or read for hours. It was super comfy ngl.

It was like 20 degrees warm last week where I live. I went out and browsed this site from the phone then. LifeFuel tbh.

Sometimes I LDAR in the rooftop of my house, when the sky is clear and the weather is not very hot.

I would but I'm afraid of getting a tan.

jfl at going outside you will just be kicked out by cops because a foid says ''eww he is creepy'' the only time i would go outside is the wilderness i hate the idea of sharing a space with degenerates

I only LDAR in my room. It's my little corner in the world, why should i leave it?

Im too pasty for the sun I just get super burnt

I prefer being outside in the shades

I like doing walks and musicmaxx.