Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else intentionally say they’re not depressed on tests to avoid getting locked up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have to take a lot of tests about my physical and/or mental health sometimes, and I intentionally put down that I’m not depressed, or irritable, or having thoughts of ending my life and/or others to avoid being put away in a crazy home and pumped with more drugs because I’ll be frowned upon for the rest of my life even more than I already am, even though I feel depressed, irritable, and overall excessively suicidal and angry nearly all the time.

The face I show to the outside world is not the real me, its purpose is to fit in. On the inside I'm dying, slowly.

Ofc I fucking do. I lie on every single test out there so I'm not labeled and watched as an "At risk" person. That's why people who are honest to their teachers, therapists, tests, authorities, etc. Are fucking retard cucks

wtf why they make u take tests

Yes, i do that to my mother because she wants to give me jewpills or hospitalize me.

Ye I always kinda play it down. The privatized health care industry is the devil.

The face I show to the outside world is not the real me, it's purpose is to fit in. On the inside I'm dying, slowly.

Same. If I did actually end myself many people would be surprised, except for those who tormented me mentally and physically throughout my life. I’m very good at altering my emotions, or at least to the outside world. I often throw around jokes to cope, but nothing soylike.
Ye I always kinda play it down. The privatized health care industry is the devil.

theres a huge mental hospital right by me that wasclosed in the 80s because a nurse killed a patient. It got reopened now, and it’s where murderers and even ppl withjust disturbed thoughts or mental illnesses stay.
Yes, i do that to my mother because she wants to give me jewpills or hospitalize me.

i was force to take adhd pills when I was younger,and it fucked me up bad.

You're male. If you admit to being depressed or weakness in general everything will only get worse for you.
Ofc I fucking do. I lie on every single test out there so I'm not labeled and watched as an "At risk" person. That's why people who are honest to their teachers, therapists, tests, authorities, etc. Are fucking retard cucks
If I went to a therapist and was honest about everything he would have full legal grounds to throw me in prison.

Yes, I always say I'm not to avoid getting my rights stripped.

Mandatory institutionalization is evil tbh, modern day nazism

I have to take a lot of tests about my physical and/or mental health sometimes, and I intentionally put down that I’m not depressed, or irritable, or having thoughts of ending my life and/or others to avoid being put away in a crazy home and pumped with more drugs because I’ll be frowned upon for the rest of my life even more than I already am, even though I feel depressed, irritable, and overall excessively suicidal and angry nearly all the time.
DAMn. I never tkae any of the ese tests

I do it at work sometimes

Unfortunately in this world you pretty much have to

Yes.I lie about everything,including my views on women and politics