Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel does anyone else hope that their depression is somewhat temporary?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
this is a result of drug use and/or lack of sleep, right??? so it's all fine and i will recover??? at least to some extent?

I wish but long term depression is just a side effect of inceldom. There's no way out

There’s only one way for anything to be guaranteed

Everything is temporary. Death will set us free of our pain bro.

Depression is life itself.

If left untreated, a typical major depressive episode may last for about six months. About 20% of these episodes can last two years or more. About half of depressive episodes end spontaneously.

Also

There are several factors associated with an increased risk of suicide, listed below:
  • Greater than 45 years of age
  • Caucasian
  • Male
  • History of suicide attempt or self-injurious behaviors
  • Family history of suicide or mental illness
  • Poor health
  • Lack of social support
  • Severe depression
jfl

We're all doomed it's either rope or let nature slowly kill us.

you might be able to crawl out of the deeper pit of feeling suicidal but unless you can drastically change your looks to become at least chadlite you'll find yourself feeling tired and apathetic all the time

you might be able to crawl out of the deeper pit of feeling suicidal but unless you can drastically change your looks to become at least chadlite you'll find yourself feeling tired and apathetic all the time
low iq

I switch between depressed and apathetic, never happy

Result of having a deformed brain

Almost a decade of it has made me forget that it's possible to not be depressed.

this is temporary just like our life tbh

Wait for the advenced sex bots tbh, its temp.

of course i hope but that would require things to happen that will never happen to relieve it such as getting prime loyal jb gf

Been depressed 30 years and it gets worse over the years. So...depression can wash my ass.

I want to die but I’m too much of a coward to do it tbh

Someone should shoot me

Should be permanent so long as you're subhuman

Depression will go away but your inceldom will haunt you forever

I usually go from very manageable subtle depression to spurts of crushing depression so just hope you'll go back to the former.

My depression was. It was a long ass temporary depression (was depressed from 13-31), but it was temporary. Got over it by being lucky and finally getting a male therapist who gave a damn.

Of course my psychiatrist was a female who perscribed me drugs that actually made me worse, but I threw that bullshit prestription out of the window and got antidepressants that I knew would work from my doctor.

Beauty fades, ugly is forever.

Once you take the blackpill and you realise that is over for you, depression will remain forever. You can have some copes to cheer up, but those are temporary, depression will come back, and even harder than before.

Almost a decade of it has made me forget that it's possible to not be depressed.
JFL my situation as well. I forgot that I forgot how it is to not be depressed.

I usually go from very manageable subtle depression to spurts of crushing depression so just hope you'll go back to the former.
seems to switch back and forth between these two states

which is a little confusing although im glad its not always completely unbearable

seems to switch back and forth between these two states

which is a little confusing although im glad its not always completely unbearable
Well usually something will trigger the crushing depression.... last time it was the dogpill.

life is temporary and it will go away