Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here suspect they are on the spectrum or are for sure on it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I suspect I am heavily, but my question is how do you guys cope? I Am getting on SSI now for mental disability and I’m all alone and feel suicidal most days

i dont have autism but i have trucel syndrome

Yes:

Odd

Last edited:
people on here 95% of the time dont have "real" autism, they have a type of disorder thats a result of being socially ostrized. which is not the same thing

Absolutely. I've never been tested, and I'm also not sure whether it is right to consider people with such traits to have some disorder. It may just be totally normal but society has assigned a name and entire field of study around basically a personality type.

Idk Idc but I have some sperg traits even parents and normies have pointed it out :lul:

Currently undergoing same diagnosis at the moment, it's kinda fucked to think I was kinda screwed from birth a little. How does your traits manifest, like any audio or physical triggers?

Primarily, I have social anxiety, visual sensory problems and processing speed issues. My Processing Speed Index(PSI) is sluggish, so I cannot drive. I also have Palinopsia.

Primarily, I have social anxiety, visual sensory problems and processing speed issues. My Processing Speed Index(PSI) is sluggish, so I cannot drive. I also have Palinopsia.
It's nice to finally meet someone else who's been through it, I'm going in for appointments and assessments soon-ish at 21 years old - I don't look forward to it, as I've been told it's a lot of sitting down and talking to someone. The last appointment was a female Doctor, despite me saying about 4 times that I'd prefer a male Doctor.

Any advice for diagnosis, if you can remember anything that might have helped you at the time?

diagnosed as autism when i was baby and that's 95% of reason why i'm in here.
i don't complain about it because complain about things that out of your control is pointless.
if i can't do stuffs normally, i need to find my own way to do it, instead use autism as excuse.
so that's how i cope, know what i am and find way to achieve happiness.

Last edited:
Diagnosed at age 3, it was over for me before I was even conscious
I sadly am having to do it at age 21, which is just killing me atm - I've had to deal with family being completely dismissive, told "You're just weird" when telling them I'm getting tested. Just want the form at this point so I can have some kind of comfort, knowing it's not 100% my fault I'm not doing well.

Is that healthy? Maybe not, just want a small bit of cope