Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else here have smegma?

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

Incelborean Centurion
★★★★
I know this is gonna sound like a joke but I actually have smegma because I jerk off so much and some of the the semen goes underneath my foreskin and now like some skin under my foreskin is stuck to the the bottom of my pink tip. I try to separate the stuff so it doesn't stick but i don't wanna go too hard because my penis is sensitive but because of that it doesn't separate because my smegma is too strong.
Does anyone else share a similar experience?

I don't have a foreskin. My parents had me mutilated as a baby

I'm not jewish either. It's just a normal thing that happens all the time in America.
I'm American and I haven't gotten it, maybe cus I live in liberal state

Pls don't post this on IT

The first time I peeled it all the way back was a few years ago.

It hurts like hell the first time, but once you thoroughly cleanse the head you can peel it back without feeling pain. Cleaning maintenance is painless from that point on.

Nowadays I can pull it back completely without the slightest discomfort.

Last edited:
The first time I peeled it all the way back was a few years ago.

It hurts like hell the first time, but once you thoroughly cleanse the head you can peel it back without feeling pain. Cleaning maintenance is painless from that point on.

Nowadays I can pull it back completely without the slightest discomfort.
Yeah I usually pull it back in the shower and put my showed to mist mode so it doesn't hurt. It's not that effective tho idk what to do

Yeah I usually pull it back in the shower and put my showed to mist mode so it doesn't hurt. It's not that effective tho idk what to do
Have you ever completely pulled your foreskin back before?

@smegma producer

Have you ever completely pulled your foreskin back previously?
Yeah but there's still smegma. Idk how to explain the problem, I would send a photo but my iphones broken. Like the smegma made my tip attached to this other part

Yeah but there's still smegma. Idk how to explain the problem, I would send a photo but my iphones broken. Like the smegma made my tip attached to this other part
Also my penis is small so I would be hesitant showing you a pic even if I had my phone not broken

Yes. I suffer from frenulum breve. I can't pull my foreskin all the way. My penis head is also very sensitive. Not sure if it's normal, but trying to clean it hurts.

IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ME. 4 INCH PENIS, FRENULUM BREVE, UGLY FACE, UGLY BODY.

I WAS BUILT NOT TO FUCK. I AM A NO-SEX MACHINE. IT'S LIKE I WAS DESIGNED TO BE AS UNFUCKABLE AS POSSIBLE

just run hot water over it in the shower

frenulum breve
is that when the piece of skin under the dick is still attached to the head? i have that too but it doesnt cause me any issues
i also had phimosis until i was like 16 but i cured it

I'm not a dermatologist, but I think the best course of action is to pull it back as much as you can and wash it off regardless of how painful it is

I'm not a dermatologist, but I think the best course of action is to pull it back as much as you can and wash it off regardless of how painful it is
Alright I'll just do that
is that when the piece of skin under the dick is still attached to the head? i have that too but it doesnt cause me any issues
Yes I have that, some skin is stuck attached to the head due to smegma. It doesnt affect me but I just don't like it

Not so much attached to the head as it is simply too short. That thing is just to short and it is not logistically possible for me to pull my foreskin. From what I read, it requires surgery.

I AM BEYOND FUCKED

Not so much attached to the head as it is simply too short. That thing is just to short and it is not logistically possible for me to pull my foreskin. From what I read, it requires surgery.

I AM BEYOND FUCKED
Absolutely brutal

I AM BEYOND FUCKED
I think I may have something different to you. Some of mine got released after I pulled my foreskin back a lot but there's still a lot of smegma between like this tip part and skin.
I'm show you as best as I can
Screenshot 2024 10 09 005229

There's smegma where I circled, obviously not that much tho. And it makes the two parts which the arrows point at stuck together so it looks weird.

I think I may have something different to you. Some of mine got released after I pulled my foreskin back a lot but there's still a lot of smegma between like this tip part and skin.
I'm show you as best as I can
View attachment 1288279
There's smegma where I circled, obviously not that much tho. And it makes the two parts which the arrows point at stuck together so it looks weird.
It usually takes me a long time to wash that part of my member thoroughly with the showerhead on full blast. If your more sensitive than me, it might be somewhat painful

I only clean my my smegma once a year also I had a piece that looked like India lol

It usually takes me a long time to wash that part of my member thoroughly with the showerhead on full blast. If your more sensitive than me, it might be somewhat painful
Can you still feel it when you jerk off?

Can you still feel it when you jerk off?
I usually wait a day before committing the deed after I thoroughly wash it. It feels just fine. Not sure if that will apply to you or any other brocels

Last edited:
Feel what?
Like does your penis still feel good when you jerk off? I imagine all your nerves are more resistant now to touching

If I don't shower then yes I'll get some

I noticed that if I don't masturbate I get less smegma. I think this is one of those things that most people won't believe but its true at least for me.

Alright I'll just do that

Yes I have that, some skin is stuck attached to the head due to smegma. It doesnt affect me but I just don't like it
Yes I had same issue you just have to clean it.

Idk my one doesnt pull back all the way but it doesnt really matter just put lube on and its ok.

Just clean ur dick regulary under the foreskin like 3 times a week min

Like does your penis still feel good when you jerk off? I imagine all your nerves are more resistant now to touching
It still feels very good. On days whenever I edge or jack off more than once, the feelings are not as intense. Others might have a different experience

well idk about that, but me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ are sigmas

I know this is gonna sound like a joke but I actually have smegma because I jerk off so much and some of the the semen goes underneath my foreskin and now like some skin under my foreskin is stuck to the the bottom of my pink tip. I try to separate the stuff so it doesn't stick but i don't wanna go too hard because my penis is sensitive but because of that it doesn't separate because my smegma is too strong.
I couldn’t peel back my foreskin completely until the age of 12 as I had mild phimosis and I had to undergo surgery because of it (not circumcision, I still have my foreskin fortunately).

The doctor had to clean up all the smegma that had been accumulated for 12 years as I couldn’t clean it up myself because I simply couldn’t reach it. Imagine the smell…

I scrub it off in the shower every night.

I actually did for a few months when I was younger for some reason. I had no idea why. I think this was either around when I started jacking off, or before I ever jacked off (aged 13). Never had smegma again.

Not when i shower but sometimes yes

Yes I'm a smegmacel

Everytime I go to piss, I remove some with the toilet paper

I do have foreskin and sometimes in my experience having smega in your foreskin especially after jeroff can be removed and you need to just gently pull out the skins and expose the Glans and then at first wash it by water(using a spash of water like a cup sized water not shower is helpful) and then slowly use only the tip of your finger very gently to clear the clogged ones and I think by doing this regurlarly you can somehow desensitize that part a little bit (doing it everytime you shower) and still use your tip of any one finger(I use the Index Finger)
Now man,I also had a sensitive Glans and sometimes touching it literally leaked pre-cum but now it's fine somehow and I do clean my glans by manual Retraction as I now can do it.

Yes I am sigma

I usually wait a day before committing the deed after I thoroughly wash it. It feels just fine. Not sure if that will apply to you or any other brocels
Same bro,Masturbation more than once in a day sometimes become tolerant nd have no Dopamine hit.

I have magma.

It burns!

Oh god how it burns

);;