Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else here have back acne?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I have mild to moderate back acne

My face is usually pretty clear, acne is not much of a problem on my face at all but on my back it is pretty bad, I would prefer it on my back rather than my face and it does not really matter since no woman is looking at me naked anyway but I have never seen anyone mention back acne on here before so I am curious if anyone else has it, it can be pretty annoying.

I have acne on my arms which is even worse I hate arm acne

My face is usually pretty clear, acne is not much of a problem on my face at all but on my back it is pretty bad, I would prefer it on my back rather than my face and it does not really matter since no woman is looking at me naked anyway but I have never seen anyone mention back acne on here before so I am curious if anyone else has it, it can be pretty annoying.
truecel triat

no acne at all

I have acne on my arms which is even worse I hate arm acne
Forearms or upper arms? Only your arms? I have never heard of that, forearm acne would be brutal.

Forearms or upper arms? Only your arms? I have never heard of that, forearm acne would be brutal.
Anything above my elbows I don't know why sometimes I used to scratch it and it would bleed so I stopped I also have some acne on my upper chest but aside from that It's mostly clear I have no idea why.

Pretty damn bad in my case. I've got dark spots all over my back too

Anything above my elbows I don't know why sometimes I used to scratch it and it would bleed so I stopped I also have some acne on my upper chest but aside from that It's mostly clear I have no idea why.
Thats unique I have never heard of that before, how much acne is it on your arms then? I have had a bit on my upper chest but its mostly my upper back and shoulders I get acne

I have a couple pimples on my chest,they're barely noticeable unless you're up close. None on my face or back.

I had pretty bad acne back when i was 14-17

Thats unique I have never heard of that before, how much acne is it on your arms then? I have had a bit on my upper chest but its mostly my upper back and shoulders I get acne
Majority on my arms I've had it since about 14 or 15

truecel triat
It's always made me feel pretty incel, like this secret reason I can't have sex that I hide from everyone.

What if I was fucking a girl and then she goes to dig her hands into my back and then it causes me extreme pain as she digs into my pimples, well I dont have to worry about it anyway.
I had pretty bad acne back when i was 14-17
It was definitely worse for me in my teen years but its still kind of bad
Majority on my arms I've had it since about 14 or 15
Honestly I have never heard of anything like that, usually it would also follow around the chest and back area too.

Hell ye and sometimes on my face too, never knew it was supposed to stop after puberty

A very slight amount. My face is worse.

Honestly I have never heard of anything like that, usually it would also follow around the chest and back area too.
Trucel trait you have acne on the weirdest part of your body

A very slight amount. My face is worse.
It's another genetic lottery I don't see discussed much on here, its over if you have face acne and cant get rid of it, its even pretty bad for foids but foids are on easy mode regardless they just cant have chad is all.

It's another genetic lottery I don't see discussed much on here, its over if you have face acne and cant get rid of it, its even pretty bad for foids but foids are on easy mode regardless they just cant have chad is all.
It's expected while you are going to puberty but if it never goes away you are kind of fucked. I see other people shave carelessly and touch their face all the time and I think "well, if I did that my face would break out even more". There is a vit A pill that helps a lot but it also has a bunch of risks like affecting some organs and your eyes possibly.

Not anymore. When I was in middle school I was such a pizza face that you couldn't tell what color my skin was. Somebody patted me on the shoulder one day and actually popped a pimple. I can't believe I'm not scarred from it all.

Somebody patted me on the shoulder one day and actually popped a pimple. I can't believe I'm not scarred from it all.
Fucking brutal jesus, my school backpack has popped pimples before and stuff, I was always worried someone would do it accidentally to me but it never happened, fortunately I do not appear to scar alot as well, it looks like after a year the old scars completely go away however I just keep getting new pimples and then new scars and so on.

Yeah, I have it, used to be way worse when I was in high school. Had really bad pimples on my back, would prevent me from sitting properly in chairs and even laying in bed

Incel trăit: cheese pizza on back

I do, it's a good thing no one will ever see it since i'll never get laid lol.

Yeah I have mild bacne.

Roidcel trait
I have had it since 13 so sadly not roids lol
Yeah, I have it, used to be way worse when I was in high school. Had really bad pimples on my back, would prevent me from sitting properly in chairs and even laying in bed
Worse for me in high school too and it could cause discomfort for chairs and stuff too.
I do, it's a good thing no one will ever see it since i'll never get laid lol.
Yeah exactly the same for me just glad its not on my face theres no hiding that.

I have had it since 13 so sadly not roids lol

Worse for me in high school too and it could cause discomfort for chairs and stuff too.

Yeah exactly the same for me just glad its not on my face theres no hiding that.
Yeah my face is ugly enough already lol.

Yeah my face is ugly enough already lol.
Honestly I think if there is enough acne it will make a chad even look pretty shit let alone just your average guy or whatever.

I have back burn marks

I have back burn marks
Oh what happened? Back acne is just a naturally occuring thing. I'm not a roidhead either btw

Oh treatment for what exactly?
I have back pain and muscle atrophy i do EMs to revive my dead muscles im disabled rn but soon i will be cured

I have back pain and muscle atrophy i do EMs to revive my dead muscles im disabled rn but soon i will be cured
Oh thats just really bad genetic luck to have something like that, are the burns painful and would it leave any sort of scaring?

Yes and it's a big problem when I'm laying in bed. There are big white balloons on my shoulders making any touch pure hell.

Oh thats just really bad genetic luck to have something like that, are the burns painful and would it leave any sort of scaring?
Its not genetic a dr botched me. There is one big scar its been there for almost 4 months but it is also healing i will help the scars later on with some cream

Yes and it's a big problem when I'm laying in bed. There are big white balloons on my shoulders making any touch pure hell.
Yeah it used to be a problem for me in my teens, never a big problem but it still sucked not even just being in bed, sounds like you have it pretty bad.
Its not genetic a dr botched me. There is one big scar its been there for almost 4 months but it is also healing i will help the scars later on with some cream
WTF can you sue then? At least the scars go, my back acne scars take close to a year
My clothes and bedsheets are usually full of blood because of it
Has happened to me on occasion luckily my mother is cool about it.

Yeah it used to be a problem for me in my teens, never a big problem but it still sucked not even just being in bed, sounds like you have it pretty bad.

WTF can you sue then? At least the scars go, my back acne scars take close to a year

Has happened to me on occasion luckily my mother is cool about it.
I dont have money nor the energy to sue i have 30$ for end of month

I am not a lawyer but something like that seems like a payday to a way of not having $30 at the end of the month, I do know there is a statute of limitations on stuff usually a few years for stuff if you ever change your mind for whatever reason or are just motivated to look into it.

Because if someone did that to you its not even just about a payday but you deserve compensation

I am not a lawyer but something like that seems like a payday to a way of not having $30 at the end of the month, I do know there is a statute of limitations on stuff usually a few years for stuff if you ever change your mind for whatever reason or are just motivated to look into it.
Its extremely hard to win a lawsuit against a dr. They have immunity but you re right i should looi into it when i am more stable.

Its extremely hard to win a lawsuit against a dr. They have immunity but you re right i should looi into it when i am more stable.
My mother sued for something over a will one time, we deserved way more but my mother got 30 grand out of it after everything which is nice.

I think doctors have something called "professional indemnity insurance" when they pay this I think this gets them a sum of money that can be thrown at people like you that sue.

you have to use one of those big toothbrushes and put body wash on it and scrub the shit out of your back to remove it
i removed mine like that

have it on my face, back, arms, and chest

worse than ever at the moment. but my face lately is better in terms of acne than what it used to be (still bad)

A bit, mostly comes out in the cold