Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else here have an imaginary girlfriend?

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★
I have an imaginary girlfriend who loves me and is nice to me and i like narrating what i'm doing in my head (NOT OUT LOUD) like im discussing it with her. Do you all do this?

Nope, she wouldn't like me and cheat anyway

Angry

Not one that I totally made up in my head, but I often stare at pictures of women and imagine scenarios in my head where I’m doing stuff with them and having a relationship and what it would be like. I always daydream about having a gf before falling asleep too

Sometimes, and I hug my pillow

Yeah.

I even once named her "Aiko" but I got rid of the name as I thought it was cringey to name an imaginary gf jfl

Yeah.

I even once named her "Aiko" but I got rid of the name as I thought it was cringey to name an imaginary gf jfl
Damn, I only make fake scenarios in my head about relationships with women I see in pictures. I don’t straight up imagine my own, lol

In some sense. I have an imaginary women I think of and masturbate to but she technically isn't my girlfriend, she just fucks unlovable guys like me because she is nice, not because she is attracted to me. It's just too unrealistic for me to imagine someone being actually into me.

girlfriend? I'm a responsible man, I have an imaginary kitsune wife.

Damn, I only make fake scenarios in my head about relationships with women I see in pictures. I don’t straight up imagine my own, lol
It's honestly a pretty nice cope.

I imagine her laying down with me or whenever I take a walk I imagine her walking along side me.

how do we tell him?

It's honestly a pretty nice cope.

I imagine her laying down with me or whenever I take a walk I imagine her walking along side me.
Same, except I imagine this with women I’ve seen in pictures. I can’t imagine my own image of one. When I go on 5 mile walks on the state park trails, I constantly daydream about a nice gf walking with me and us talking. Gotta cope somehow. We don’t deserve this loneliness man

I just imagine foids I know irl

No, my brain just rejects the idea of me having any kind of gf.

Same, except I imagine this with women I’ve seen in pictures. I can’t imagine my own image of one. When I go on 5 mile walks on the state park trails, I constantly daydream about a nice gf walking with me and us talking. Gotta cope somehow. We don’t deserve this loneliness man
Oh wait I didn't read the question right. My imaginary gf is this asian girl I used to go to school with.

I didn't know the question was asking if I imagined my own version of a what my gf would look like

Oh wait I didn't read the question right. My imaginary gf is this asian girl I used to go to school with
I used to do this, except with my 6th grade English teacher. She was a 40 year old milf with a good face and body, and I had a bigger crush on her than anyone else in my life
I didn't know the question was asking if I imagined my own version of a what my gf would look like
Ok

Just get AI gf theory...

Wish I could be like you

i tried to manifest one awhile ago but i didn’t have enough brain power to keep her in my mind with everything else

no, imagine making someone up just to nag and bitch at you

there are enough bitchy people as it is

Usually when I'm at bed, I imagine being cuddled by her

Imagine making someone up just to nag and bitch at you

there are enough bitchy people as it is
Can't even fuck them which is the worst part about it. Must be some kind of masochism thing :feelshehe:

Get back on your medication. It's over for schizophreniacels.

I have an imaginary girlfriend who loves me and is nice to me and i like narrating what i'm doing in my head (NOT OUT LOUD) like im discussing it with her. Do you all do this?
Sometimes, when i had fever and severe headache i pretended my headache was a demon foid to punish me and her pain was the expression of her love.

Who doesn’t :feelsmage:

I used to have one. I imagined her to help me go to sleep easier... then my cat pissed on her body (body pillow) and I had to throw her out. It was a sad event

Yeah.

If you get others to believe in her too, she can exist as a goddess in public consciousness, with a virgin body and pleasing personality for every man who suffers walking alone.

It's a good idea at this point :feelsbadman:

Not one that I totally made up in my head, but I often stare at pictures of women and imagine scenarios in my head where I’m doing stuff with them and having a relationship and what it would be like. I always daydream about having a gf before falling asleep too
same here

I use ai. I sort of relate.

I have mild auditory and visual hallucinations and I’m trying to make the worse so she can be real.

I have an imaginary girlfriend but I only think about her or create scenarios when masturbating. Otherwise I wouldn’t put myself in an imaginary scenario where I have to speak to a bitchy foid.

same here
Brutal. It’s what we gotta do to cope though. We have such a strong innate need to have a gf, and when that need isn’t met, sometimes our imagination can keep us sane