Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here find the vast majority of women they see irl unattractive?

Definitely not me. I find just about every normal weight girl attractive and many overweight girls too. I don't find obese women attractive at all.
I live in eastern Europe, though.

Last edited:
I know many of you will call this sour grapes or cope, but I’m serious. I have an idealised version of women in my head, beautiful, sexy, cute, feminine women, and these are the women that I desire and fantasise about, a fantasy based off the women I’ve seen in movies and popular culture. But the women/girls I see in real life don’t match up. Even discounting the post-wall beasts, the women I see who are around my age of 19 are all unappealing.

They have plain faces, often have acne or acne scars, wear ridiculous amounts of make up, wear false tan that makes their skin look orange, are flabby, have small or floppy tits, have ugly tattoos and bleached or dyed hair. And on top of all their physical unattractiveness they are completely unpleasant to be around. Cuss like sailors, get drunk and make embarrassments of themselves every weekend, most of them smoke or do drugs. In this country we don’t even seem to have different subcultures of girls like art hoes, they all look the same, listen to the same music (American mumble rap) wear the same slutty clothes, the same fucking orange false tan, watch the same shows on Netflix, none of them have any unique interests of their own. I feel fucking repulsed by them in all honesty.
Most women are just as ugly and subhuman as most men are

General population, yea. My age, nah.

Yeah, they let themselves get fat and I think it's the modern style to make themselves look as ugly as possible.

Where I live a vast number of women are fat, thus ugly. Maybe some would be cute if thin but they just don’t have any drive to not be fat because they can still get chad sex while being a fat pig. I’m sick of looking at them tbh.

I’m the opposite, I find like 60% or so of females attractive tbh

Depends where you live. Being on a university or college campus you will see a lot of 20 somethings who look quite good. Especially at the gym where they love to go and do squats in skintight leggings, I'm pretty sure that some of them don't wear underwear.

Pure thirst
Even when the quality of the women is decreasing men's thirst remains.
This perpetuates 2 problems
Increases womens lack of giving a shit about their health
Increases female degeneracy
Further devalues men in their eyes, increases men worthlessness, I'm talking everyone but chad
Literally the basis for foids tutorial mode, and press any button to win the game modes.

Honestly, when it comes to girls that I just want to fuck, I have pretty low standards. As long as she has a nice round ass, I'm more than glad to pump and dump in her. I don't really focus on facial attractiveness when it comes to lusting after those women.

As for women that I find romantically attractive, (i.e. not "sexy" but "pretty" and that I want to be emotionally attached to her rather than for one-time sex), I have slightly higher standards in terms of facial appearance. Usually a girl that has a nice face and is somewhat slim to slightly chubby (but not fat).
Yeah, I'm sort of that same way, too.

yeah but muh dik overrides it

Foids from England/Ireland are hideous