Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone else here feel like others intentionally do little things to spite you make you angry?

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
A few minutes ago I received a knock on the the door. It was my mother. She had brought me something from the sonic drive-in. I look at the cup and ask her what it is. She responds in a fake happy sarcastic cheerful voice that she does and “says you’re welcome :foidSoy:“.

I ask her again what it is and her response is the same. This alone enraged me. She then said that it was “what I usually get”. The beverage had a cherry and whipped cream on top, so this was clearly NOT what I usually get and was a lie.

I told her that no it’s not and she said “isn’t a Reese’s shake what you usually get”? I corrected her and stated that I usually get a Reese’s BLAST not SHAKE. I then begrudgingly accepted the drink and told her that “I guess I’ll drink it”. She then muttered some shit, probably that I was an useless ungrateful loser of a son and then closed the door (I could not hear clearly because the air conditioner was running).

Why does shit like this always happen to me? I am the type of person that HATES receiving gifts or other things that I did not ask for. I rather have nothing at all. This does NOT make me ungrateful.

I recall another instance like this with her that I can get into.

A few minutes ago I received a knock on the the door. It was my mother. She had brought me something from the sonic drive-in. I look at the cup and ask her what it is. She responds in a fake happy sarcastic cheerful voice that she does and “says you’re welcome :foidSoy:“.

I ask her again what it is and her response is the same. This alone enraged me. She then said that it was “what I usually get”. The beverage had a cherry and whipped cream on top, so this was clearly NOT what I usually get and was a lie.

I told her that no it’s not and she said “isn’t a Reese’s shake what you usually get”? I corrected her and stated that I usually get a Reese’s BLAST not SHAKE. I then begrudgingly accepted the drink and told her that “I guess I’ll drink it”. She then muttered some shit, probably that I was an useless ungrateful loser of a son and then closed the door (I could not hear clearly because the air conditioner was running).

Why does shit like this always happen to me? I am the type of person that HATES receiving gifts or other things that I did not ask for. I rather have nothing at all. This does NOT make me ungrateful.

Most people don't care about me enough to do anything to spite me, so I'm safe from that atleast.

You should have opened the drink lid and poured it all over her

You should have opened the drink lid and poured it all over her
I thought about that. After she said you’re welcome for the second time I wanted to say “I’ll see what it is” and dump it all over her. But then I would have been temporarily kicked out again and would have to stay with my grandparents.

Most people don't care about me enough to do anything to spite me, so I'm safe from that atleast.
I envy you. I hate being made into a mockery like this.

@Ika-Sama you have a neurotic mother too have you ever had an experience like this

Indeed. When I was an adolescent, I was told to stay with my half-relatives whenever Mother had appointments.

I felt extremely uncomfortable due to them denigrating us, however, so I preferred to fidget with items or simply sit alone in a chair.

@Ika-Sama you have a neurotic mother too have you ever had an experience like this
Yes, more so with with my Grandma than my mom. This what I call a "debt trap", they do that so that they look virtuous and so that you owe them in the future without your consent. My grandma does this alot, where she goes out her way to help me only to complain about how she's so exhausted and how we would be worse off without her (classic sign of narcissism), even though I never needed her help to begin with.

Yes, more so with with my Grandma than my mom. This what I call a "debt trap", they do that so that they look virtuous and so that you owe them in the future without your consent. My grandma does this alot, where she goes out her way to help me only to complain about how she's so exhausted and how we would be worse off without her (classic sign of narcissism), even though I never needed her help to begin with.
I didn’t know that it was called debt trapping but that’s what she does. Thankfully my grandma is a lot better than her.

That’s a favorite tactic of my pig of a mother as well. Get me something I never asked for nor wanted, then act as if I am ungrateful when I don’t worship her for it when she decided to spend her own money

I had similar problem but if you say no enough you can mostly avoid it. Ideally pay rent or have some leverage over them so they shut up

I hate it when my mommy puts my diaper on backwards

I think she does it on purpose

Sending you good vibes :heart:

You're mom got you a shake. What's there to complain about? :feelskek:

Sending you good vibes :heart:

Nice gesture, but unfortunately good vibes don't really improve the situation. If that helped then this forum would be filled with posts like this and we'd all be with our dream Stacies enjoying the best lives possible where everyone is nice to us and giving us whatever our hearts desire.

In other words, good vibes would only work if it would transform us into Chad's.

I didn’t know that it was called debt trapping but that’s what she does. Thankfully my grandma is a lot better than her.
What’s your age , boyo ?

And how your mother is fine with your neet ass ?

I am curious

couples intentionally sit on benches in front of me everywhere I go and it is infuriating.

I can relate. My mum usually buys me stuff I never asked for,on my birthday or Christmas. And if I say I dislike it,I'm called ungrateful and that I should practice gratitude. I would honestly rather have nothing most of the time. But sometimes the product is close enough to what I wanted and I accept it and thank them

Extremely manipulative. Lots of people do this and it's so annoying.