Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else hear strange noises at night?

Barrett

Barrett

Recruit
★★★★★
It’s 2:47 am right now and Im hearing strange things outside of my door good thing I’m safe in my fortress of solitude right?

Skincrawlers tbh. You're hearing those.

My ass can be loud sometimes tbh

sometimes I hear gunfires

It’s 2:47 am right now and Im hearing strange things outside of my door good thing I’m safe in my fortress of solitude right?
That's your neighborhood Chad banging Becky's mom in the bushes

I hear foxes
holy shit I went years thinking tons of people were getting killed because of those damn foxes and their screaming.

holy shit I went years thinking tons of people were getting killed because of those damn foxes and their screaming.
First time I heard it thought a foid was getting raped. Stepped outside to go whiteknight mode kek

First time I heard it thought a foid was getting raped. Stepped outside to go whiteknight mode kek

Someone made a thread on fox screaming and I only realized then. Good thread, shame I cant find it.

Drunk assholes swearing and laughing

Really? You've come so far from then tbh.

At least it's not like me where the teenager's party nearby