Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else have this?

MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
tbh I kind of look decent (6/10) in de mirror for some reason but when I take pic I am like a 3/10

delete this post b4 ban from bragging

Can’t relate

That means you're a 6/10 irl. If you want to confirm if that's true and not just you overestimating your looks to make yourself feel better, cold approach a couple foids on the street or in your school/workplace and see if they have a reaction that isn't negative

How many matches do you get on Tinder?

nah i look like shit, maybe if i got surgery i would look way better ( fix my Arab nose) but fuck that. idc anymore.

Your brain fools you when looking at the mirror. The pics are your true image

tbh I kind of look decent (6/10) in de mirror for some reason but when I take pic I am like a 3/10
6 out of ten is okay, you’re still gonna be here if you’re not chad

If I squint hard enough my eye area seems to improve I guess

Depends on the angle. I look mediocre in a few pictures and then think that I am mostly a mentalcel when I look at these pictures (mostly frontal view), but when I see my side profile I see my most subhuman traits (akne/inverted chin).